four

"ooohhh a William," Jin said, scrolling through the people Jeongguk had messaged.

"okay give it back now," Jeongguk said, trying to pull away his phone.

Jin moved it so he couldn't get it and clicked on a conversation.

"this dude Mark Lee, lemme see."

-

Mark
Are you lost baby b0y?

Jeongguk
Yes, come get me daddy

Mark
I'll pick you up on my motorcycle, you can ride me on the way to my house though 🤤😉

Jeongguk
Sounds good 😩

Mark
How big are you?

Jeongguk
Why do you wanna know?

Mark
If you're longer than 5 inches, I'll give you the good succ for free

Jeongguk
Why don't you see for yourself?

--

Namjoon and Taehyung were leaned over Seokjin's very wide shoulders, reading the conversation between the two.

Jeongguk didn't know what conversation they were reading.

Jin scrolled further down on the conversation, and a picture of Jeongguk's dick popped up.

"woah! It's so big!" Jin says.

Namjoon covers his eyes, of course only after he's covered Taehyung's.

"too late Joon, I saw it," Taehyung says.

wait, what?" Jeongguk walks over and looks at his phone, his dick still displayed.

"hey!" Jeongguk grabbed his phone.

Namjoon careful removes his hand from Taehyung's eyes and his own.

"this is why i didn't want you to go through my phone!" Jeongguk complained.

"well how else am I supposed to know that my new son is huge? man, you're bigger than Tae now that I think about it," Seokjin says.

"wait! how do you know how big my dick is?" Taehyung asks, sitting next to Jeongguk on the couch facing Namjoon and Seokjin.

"oh you see, I have me ways," Jin smirks.

"you pervert!" Taehyung screams.

"hey! You are my son, what's yours is mine," Jin says with an annoyed expression.

Namjoon just sits in silence, trying to erase the picture of Jeongguk's dick from his mind.

"anyways! Jeongguk ask someone truth or dare," Jin says.

"Taehyung, truth or dare?"

"truth."

"is Yoongi verbally and physical abusive towards you?"

"uhm..."

"no of course not! Yoongi is the man," Namjoon says.

"exactly, why would you ask that?" Seokjin says.

"uhm...what they said.." Taehyung says quietly.

"Jeongguk are you seriously making me regret saying that you passed the vibe check?" Seokjin asks, laughing.

Jeongguk laughs with him but can't help but think what Taehyung's answer would have been if the two other boy's weren't there.

--