seventeen

Taehyung is woken up by his ringtone. the loud noise blasted into his ears, causing him to jump.

"Joon," displayed on his screen.

he picks up and looks at Jeongguk who was still asleep somehow.

"hello?" he whispers.

"happy birthday!" Namjoon and Jin screamed into the phone.

Taehyung pulled his phone away from his ear quickly, cringing. after a few seconds he put it back up to his ear, cautiously to make sure it was safe.

"thank you! but did you really need to ruin my eardrums?" Taehyung giggles.

"sorry Taehyungie," Jin says.

"so what are you doing today?" Namjoon asks.

clearly i'm on speaker.

"i'm not really sure yet. maybe I'll just order some pizza and stay home binge watching a tv show," Taehyung says, looking at the ceiling.

"Jeongguk has nothing planned?" Jin asks.

"not that i know of," Taehyung says, getting up and stretching.

"well, we'll let you go, i'm sure Jeongguk has something big planned," Namjoon says.

"okay, goodbye."

they hung up and Taehyung decided to take a quick shower, seeming as Jeongguk wasn't waking up soon.

he grabs an outfit and makes his way to the bathroom attached to the bedroom.

--

Jeongguk wakes up to the sound of water hitting the bottom of the shower floor. he stretches a bit and gets up.

he's up early.

Jeongguk grabbed some clothes and debating whether on waiting or to join the younger.

what if i freak him out?

he opens the door quietly and leaves it open just in case.

"Tae?"

Taehyung jumped a bit, not expecting company.

"yeah?" he says, rubbing the soap on his stomach.

"i was wondering if i could join you? i won't if you don't want me-"

"yes, you can," Taehyung cuts in.

"okay," Jeongguk says, fully closing the door.

he strips of his clothes and looks at himself in the mirror before opening the curtain a bit.

Taehyung nods at Jeongguk and Jeongguk steps into the shower, closing the curtain.

"hi," Taehyung says, blushing.

"hey," Jeongguk says, awkwardly.

they stare at each other, not daring to look down.

"can i have the soap?" Jeongguk asks.

Taehyung hands it to him and looks away, facing the wall.

Jeongguk scrubs his body, glancing at Taehyung's back and butt every now and then.

he reaches over to put the soap back, Taehyung turns back around.

"you're cute," Jeongguk says.

Taehyung blushes even harder.

"can i wash your hair?" Jeongguk asks.

he doesn't get an answer, instead the younger kisses him passionately.

--