ten

the two boys were now getting Taehyung's things from his old home which was now put under Yoongi's name.

"you think i can take this?" Taehyung asks.

"why not? it's just a photo of you two. i doubt he or Jimin want it, no offense."

"you're right."

they walked into the living room after gathering everything from the bedroom.

"i'm going to go get my things from the bathroom, i'll be right back," Taehyung says.

Jeongguk nods and sits on the couch opposite of Yoongi and Jimin.

"are you two...a thing now?" Yoongi asks.

"no."

"do you want to be?" Jimin asks.

"none of your business."

"jeez," Yoongi says.

"like you've never acted the same," Jeongguk scoffed.

"well mayb-"

"i'm done," Taehyung says, cutting Yoongi off.

"great, anything else?" Jeongguk says, standing up.

"nope."

"great, let's get out of here," Jeongguk says, annoyed.

Jeongguk leads Taehyung out and into his car.

"that wasn't too bad," Taehyung says.

Jeongguk backs up and drives away from the house.

"could have been better."

"they seem happy together, i'm happy for them," Taehyung says.

"did you ever warn Jimin about him? his abusive side?"

"no but i would think he knows," Taehyung says.

"okay...hey, you wanna have a movie day? we'll watch your favorites! Mean Girls and Love, Simon!" Jeongguk suggests.

"you know me so well, of course," Taehyung says happily.

--

"and i'll have a reuben sandwich on rye bread, please," Jin says.

the two boys were at a local restaurant called Genicos

the waitress walked away to place their order, as she did so, two boys walked through the door.

"look, it's Yoongi and Jimin!" Jin says, pointing.

Yoongi and Jimin notice the boys and decide to sit with them.

"hey guys," Yoongi says.

"hey, how are you?" Namjoon asks.

"rough, i'm assuming Taehyung came to rant to you already so I'll save my breath but it's really stressful. he put the house in my name, he knows i won't be able to keep up with the bills," Yoongi complains.

"wait, what happened?" Namjoon says, confused.

"he didn't come and tell you? he really is staying with Jeongguk??" Yoongi groans.

"please explain," Jin says.

"okay, long story. hey, can I get a vanilla milkshake? no whipped cream or cherry," Yoongi says to the waitress who was walking by.

--

Taehyung was cuddled into Jeongguk, surrounded by his used tissues.

Jeongguk looked down at the younger and smiled. he loved hanging out with Taehyung.

"h-he looks so sad just sitting there. Blue needs to come sit next to him!" Taehyung shouts.

Jeongguk giggles.

"if i see that ferris wheel go around one more ti- oh my God!!!!!" Taehyung screams, getting up to jump happily.

"yes! they look so cute together! i want that!" Taehyung yells.

Jeongguk smiles, watching Taehyung.

he gets up and stands in front of the jumping Taehyung.

"i could give you that," Jeongguk says, choosing to leave out the 'princess' he was planning to add.

anyone can give me that, silly. i want someone that chooses to give me that," Taehyung says, stopping jumping.

"well, i want to give you that... but I'll give you time to get over your Yoongi and Jimin situation," Jeongguk walks into the kitchen.

he's stopped by a hand grabbing his arm, turning him to face Taehyung again.

"kiss me."

Jeongguk was shocked, did the younger really just say that or was he imagining?

"what?"

"i said kiss me."

"already? i want you to make sure you're okay with everything that's happened recently before anything progress-"

Jeongguk is cut off by Taehyung's lips on his.

he slowly closes his eyes, melting into the kiss.

it was slow and passionate, you could tell they have both been longing for it.

"what the fuck happened with you and Yoongi? you fucking cheated on him, scumbag?" Namjoon bursts through the front door, catching the two kissing.

--