eighteen

Jeongguk kisses back roughly, sliding his hand down to Taehyung's ass to squeeze it.

Taehyung moans into Jeongguk's mouth at the pressure.

they pull aways from their heated kiss, both were slowly getting hard.

"gosh, you're sexy," Jeongguk says, pushing Taehyung up against the shower wall.

he skims his hands lightly above Taehyung's scars that were left from the other man over a year ago.

"may i, princess?" Jeongguk's hand travels down to Taehyung's dick, hovering over it.

"yes."

Jeongguk continues to rub Taehyung's dick in the steamy shower.

"just fuck me already," Taehyung complains, whining.

Jeongguk picks Taehyung up by his hips, making him straddle his waist, pushing against the wet wall.

Jeongguk makes sure his hands are wet with water, before bringing it to Tae's hole.

"ready, princess?" Jeongguk asks roughly.

"yes, sir."

he pushes his fingers in the younger and stretches him out.

Taehyung moans loudly, he hasn't felt like this in forever.

"i think i'm ready," Taehyung says after another minute or two of fingering.

Jeongguk takes his three fingers out and  lathers more water on his dick.

"how do you want it, princess?" he lines himself up with Taehyung's throbbing hole.

"hard, sir."

Jeongguk nods, looking into Taehyung's eyes as he slowly enters.

Taehyung winces, squeezing Jeongguk's shoulder.

after a few seconds of Taehyung adjusting to Jeongguk's large size, he nods.

Jeongguk begins to move slowly, speeding up he pace a few seconds afterwards.

"sir," Taehyung moans, gripping Jeongguk's shoulders tightly.

"you're so tight," Jeongguk whispers into his ear.

Jeongguk continues thrusting roughly into the younger, staring into his beautiful eyes.

"princess, you're gorgeous," he says, caressing Taehyung's thigh.

"thank you, s-sir," Taehyung blushes.

loud moans could be heard from outside the front door, where three boys now stood.

"we can visit later," Hoseok says awkwardly.

"yeah," Yoongi agreed.

"my boy's getting it!" Jimin claps.

"shhh," Yoongi swats Jimin's hands to make him stop clapping.

Jimin frowns and they walk back to Yoongi's car, leaving.

"fuck," Jeongguk says, closing his eyes in pleasure.

"i'm close," Taehyung moans out.

"hold it for me, princess," Jeongguk says, getting closer to his high.

Taehyung groans, Jeongguk continues to pound into the younger.

"okay princess, cum for me," Jeongguk says.

Taehyung moans loudly as he released onto Jeongguk's naked chest, the water rinsing it off.

Jeongguk cums into Taehyung's pretty hole and breathes heavily.

they begin to clean each other off, washing their hair after.

"thank you," Taehyung says.

"you don't need to thank me, princess," Jeongguk says.

Taehyung blushes.

"happy birthday."

--

A/n: you don't know how hard this was for me to write, i swear, i'm horrible at smut but i hope you enjoyed