fourteen

Taehyung and Jeongguk were waiting to hear back from Namjoon and Jin.

the two had attended the wedding that they were invited to.

the two boys on the couch however, were not.

"it's better they didn't invite us, i know it was like almost a year ago but still, you haven't talked to either of them in forever," Jeongguk says.

"you're right. plus! now we have a wedding to look forward to that we were invited to!" Taehyung says.

"exactly! and they just finished with the adoption papers so we should be meeting Noah soon! that's so exciting. i have an idea, how about we try to help teach him Korean? i mean, i know most English, i can talk to him and you can help me. maybe we can throw in some of your Japanese," Jeongguk giggles.

"yes! that would be amazing! i feel like we're going to take this child from Joon and Jin and keep it as our own," Taehyung laughs.

"agreed," Jeongguk nods.

the front door opens and the two expected males come in.

"how was it?" Jeongguk asks.

"it was better than i thought it would be, Yoongi only overreacted twice, Jimin only cried six times, and that dog they adopted? Holly? he pissed on the fancy red carpet they bought," Namjoon says.

"oh my," Taehyung says.

"less of a wreck than i expected," Jeongguk says.

they all nod in agreement.

"so, they got married, me and Jin bought a house together and are engaged, and you two are just 'best friends' who live with each other, sleep in the same bed, cuddle each other all the time, and have occasional make out sessions."

"yes," the two boys say at the same time.

--