eleven

"what the fuck?" Jeongguk yells, pulling away from the kiss.

"you heard me, i know you two fucked after me and Jin left the other day. Yoongi and Jimin heard your moans so don't even try to deny it."

Jeongguk walked up to Namjoon, trying to hold in his anger.

"Joon, you got it all wrong. Yoongi and Jimin were the one's that had sex. me and Jeongguk heard them.  Yoongi cheated on me," Taehyung says from behind Jeongguk.

"you liar. Jeongguk has had his eyes on you since the day you met, I could tell when I first met him. listen, i know he's an officer and all...but if he raped you, you need to tell m-"

"okay shut the fuck up right now. leave my house. i would never rape anyone, and if you would believe that I did then i want you no where near my life," Jeongguk yelled, clenching his fists.

"Yoongi was the one that cheated on Taehyung and i wouldn't be surprised if he hurts Jimin like he did Taehyung. you really are oblivious, aren't you? now get the fuck out of our house."

Namjoon just looked at them.

"Yoongi would never hurt anyone, let alone Taehyung," he says.

"show him," Jeongguk demands from Taehyung.

"huh?"

"show him. you know what i'm talking about. i'm an officer, i can tell regular bruises and cuts from abusive ones."

Taehyung was shocked, he thought he hid them well. at least he hid them well enough to keep Namjoon from noticing.

"...fine."

Taehyung pulled his sleeves up to his shoulder, black and blues covered both of his arms, not fresh but at least a week old. scattered cuts were also displayed on his arm, some were huge gashes.

"oh my gosh..." Namjoon examined his arms.

"there's more, practically everywhere," Taehyung says shyly.

he feels as if all of his insecurities are on display.

"when did he do these..?" Namjoon asked in a concerned manner.

"a few days ago maybe? i can't remember exactly, it happens too much," Taehyung admits.

"i'm so sorry. wait, so Jimin and Yoongi are a couple now and Yoongi cheated on you after we left that night?" Namjoon asks.

"yes."

"so you're staying at Jeongguk's house?"

"yes. the house is in Yoongi's name now. i doubt he'll be able to keep up with the payments," Taehyung says.

"i'm so sorry i didn't believe you... i've just known Yoongi for so much longer so i sided with him. but you don't deserve any of that. i really hope you can forgive me?" Namjoon says.

"not yet. give me some time please."

"of course...i'm sorry. i'll leave now, continue kissing," Namjoon laughs.

he leaves but of course locks the door on the way out.

Jeongguk leads Taehyung into the bedroom.

--