thirteen

"i'm perfectly fine without him," Yoongi thinks to himself.

and he wasn't lying.

"i have everything i need," he looks at Jimin who was cuddled into his side.

the younger boy stretches out after waking up.

"morning," Yoongi says.

"good morning!" Jimin says excitedly, jumping up to staddle Yoongi's stomach.

Yoongi thought it was adorable.

"can i tell you something?"

"of course!" Jimin says, still happy and excited.

"i really want to marry you one day," Yoongi says with a smile.

"then let's get married!" Jimin says, hoping up and down lightly on Yoongi's chest.

"huh?"

"we can get all the rings later, just ask me to marry you if you want to," Jimin says.

"oh, Park Jimin, will you be my husband?"

"yes!" the younger shouts.

they share a short kiss.

"now we just need to buy the engagement ring and wedding rings," Jimin says.

--

"you're what?!" Namjoon yells.

"he's pregnant?" Jin asked, walking around the corner and joining the two boys in the living room.

"no," Namjoon says, looking at Yoongi.

"i'm engaged!"

"with Taehyung or Jimin? if it's Taehyung, no you're not," Namjoon says.

"Jimin of course," Yoongi says.

Jin and Namjoon nod.

"so it was worth it," Jin says.

"what was worth it?"

"cheating on Taehyung."

Yoongi looks down.

"look, i feel really bad about everything. i know you guys heard about the truth, and yes, i admit that it's true. but i love Jimin, i wouldn't do that to him," Yoongi says.

"if i ever see one bruise or scratch, you're dead," Namjoon says.

Yoongi nods.

--

"did you hear the news?" Taehyung asks Jeongguk, who was taking a nap on the couch.

"what?"

"Yoongi and Jimin are engaged," Taehyung sits next to Jeongguk.

"they're what?!"

"engaged."

"how do you feel about that?" Jeongguk asks.

"eh, there's nothing i can do. i wasn't good enough for him, Jimin is," Taehyung says quietly.

"well he must have not knew what he had, because you're amazing and anyone should be lucky to have you," Jeongguk says and sits up from previously laying down.

"thank you Jeongguk," Taehyung feels a bit better.

"i want someone who will love me for me, not just for a few months or years, but for the rest of my life. i don't want to be used, i want to be shown off and appreciated. apparently that's impossible for me to have," Taehyung complains.

"i can do those things..."

"i know you can. we're both just too scared to make it actually happen. let me know when you have the courage to ask me out," Taehyung says.

"hey, hey, hey, who said that i would have to ask you out? for all you know, i could be waiting fo you to ask me out," Jeongguk says, getting up and going to his fridge.

"it's obvious you would be the man in this relationship, and i'm too shy to ask you out. isn't that right...sir?" Taehyung says, getting up and wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's waist.

"Princess, you know what that does to me. you naughty boy," he pressed their foreheads against each other.

Taehyung felt his insides flutter.

"of course i do, and i would help you out but...you know... we're not together. and i'm not Yoongi, I don't do anything sexual with someone i'm not dating."

--