two

-

"Taehyung, Jeongguk is staying the night. go clean the guest room." Yoongi demanded as Taehyung quickly stood up, ignoring the glance coming from Jeongguk himself.

he quickly shuffled to the room and tidied it up.

as he finished, his thoughts were clouded with Jeongguk.

he's really hot, Taehyung thought.

"Taehyung? what's taking so long, finish getting his room ready," Yoongi yelled from down the hall.

Taehyung had an idea.

he grabbed a notepad he found in one of the desk drawers to his right. he scribbled a note onto it and put it on top of Jeongguk's pillow. he then put the blanket over the pillows to hide it.

Taehyung walked out into the livingroom.

"the room is ready," he said shyly. 

"good, Jeongguk if you have any complaints about the room, tell at Taehyung, not me. it's not my fault the bitch didn't clean it well enough," Yoongi says and groans.

"bed, now," Yoongi demands.

Taehyung listens and hurries to the room and changes into pajamas.

Yoongi comes in, and slams the door. 

"kneel," Yoongi says as he unbuttoned his pants.

Taehyung listened in fear. he got on his knees in front of the older male. 

Yoongi gripped Taehyung's hair, hard, and made him suck his dick.

Taehyung did not like this one bit but he had to do it.

just then, there was a knock at the door.

"what Jeongguk?!" Yoongi yelled.

"um, I was just wondering if you had any band-aids?" Jeongguk asked through the door.

Yoongi pushed Taehyung down on the ground and groaned. Taehyung hit his head hard on the corner of the queen-size bed.

"what do you fucking need a band-aid fo-" Yoongi stopped mid-sentence as he opened the door.

Jeongguk winced as Yoongi looked down at the big gash in his arm.

"what the fuck did you do?!" Yoongi yelled as he went out to the kitchen.

Jeongguk winked with a smile at Taehyung before following the other boy to the kitchen.

Taehyung was confused.

did he hurt himself on purpose? that did not look like a normal cut, Taehyung thought as he got up. 

"put it under the water then pour some of this on it, then Taehyung can help you with the rest. I'm going to bed. Taehyung get out here," Yoongi said.

Taehyung came into the kitchen and Yoongi scoffed.

"you're sleeping in the living room tonight, you don't deserve to sleep with me," Yoongi says before walking down the hall and slamming the door again, locking it this time.

Taehyung sighs in relief. he reaches towards the gauze that Yoongi left on the counter for Jeongguk.

"i got it, don't worry, princess," Jeongguk says with a smirk.

Taehyung blushes.

Taehyung literally feels like he could cum, right here, right now. just because of a silly pet name.

"i read your note, 'meet me in the livingroom at midnight'?" Jeongguk says.

"o—oh, uh, yeah," Taehyung stutters.

"so, since we're already here, what's up?" Jeongguk asks as he finishes wrapping the gauze around his arm.

--