twelve

"i can't believe Yoongi would lie to him," Taehyung says.

"i can't believe he believed him," Jeongguk says, the two sitting next to each other on the bed.

Taehyung gets up and looks through Jeongguk's drawers.

"what are you looking for?" Jeongguk asks, confused.

they had already gotten all his clothes.

"i wanna wear something of yours. it makes me feel safe and comfy," he says.

"i have one you can wear," Jeongguk says, getting up and searching for the long shirt.

he pulls out a shirt that reads, "All you knead is love."

"a bakery pun. i like it, it fits you," Taehyung says with a laugh.

Jeongguk giggles.

"i think it's long enough for you to wear without pants, if you're comfortable with that," Jeongguk says, picking out sweatpants for himself.

"yeah."

"do you mind if i change here?" Jeongguk asks.

Taehyung shakes his head. he decides to change there too, even though he's insecure about his body, he feels comfortable with Jeongguk.

"c-can i?"

Jeongguk is shocked, he didn't think the younger would want him to see his body, not after what Yoongi has done.

"of course, as long as you're okay with it," Jeongguk says.

Jeongguk takes his shirt off, the younger staring but he didn't mind.

Jeongguk's abs and muscles were revealed and instantly Taehyung felt bad about himself.

"if only i had your body..." Taehyung whispers, just loud enough for Jeongguk to hear.

"Tae, don't say that. you're amazing. what you look like shouldn't change what other people think about you, they should like you for who you are, not just your body. don't be ashamed, even though your body may not look like mine, i still think you're perfect and you have such a great personality, show that off," Jeongguk says, holding onto  Taehyung's shoulders lightly, not knowing wear all his bruises are.

"thank you, Jeongguk," Taehyung says and smiles.

he gains the courage to take his shirt off, thanks to the older of course.

he reveals his beat up tummy, scattered with scabs as well.

Jeongguk smiles and lightly strokes the younger's stomach gently.

"you're beautiful."

Taehyung blushes and puts the long shirt on, going down to the middle of his thighs.

he slides his pants off and quickly jumps onto his side of the bed.

"cute," Jeongguk whispers under his breath, taking off his pants as well and then sliding on his grey sweatpants. (gray/grey, same thing)

"Gguk?" Taehyung says as Jeongguk makes his way to his side if the bed.

"yes?"

"did that kiss...mean anything to you?"

Jeongguk wraps his arms around the younger.

"of course it did. if you haven't realized, i have feelings for you," Jeongguk says, laughing.

"good, i thought i was the only one," Taehyung says shyly.

"i'm not Yoongi. i wouldn't use you like that," Jeongguk says.

"thank you Gguk, I know you wouldn't."

"goodnight, princess," Jeongguk says proudly, turning the lights off and then going back to his previous position.

"goodnight, sir."

--

^^Jeongguks shirt that Taehyung is wearing