one

wow

did Taehyung really just hear that?

"um, excuse me??" Taehyung asked with wide eyes.

"uh, i said i wanted some sugar?" Jeongguk asked confusingly.

"what the fuck— okay, just wait a moment." Taehyung walked away, dumbfounded.

did he really just hallucinate a customer calling him princess??

well, he is a 21 year old virgin, so what do you expect.

once he finally got the packets of sugar, he waddled to Jeongguk and practically threw them at him.

"here you go." he said dryly and walked back to the counter.

"th' fuck?" Jeongguk scrunched his eyebrows and opened the sugar packets.

--

Taehyung arrived home and flung to the couch, cuddling up into Yoongi's chest.

"hey, baby. i uh— missed you! yeah? that's the word. i forgot for a second aha." Yoongi slurred, chuckling afterwards.

Taehyung turned to him, staring at his lidded and tired eyes,

"did you drink?" Taehyung smelt the scent of alchohol and scooched away from Yoongi.

"yeah, and what about it?" Yoongi snapped.

"Yoongi! you know i'm sensitive with that stuff!" Taehyung whimpered and stood off the couch.

"baby, c'mere. wanna' touch you." Yoongi smiled drunkenly and opened his arms.

"no, go rest and i'll make you some soup." Taehyung started to walk to the kitchen.

"stop being a bitch." Yoongi stood up and wobbled to the kitchen, almost loosing balance a couple times.

he walked behind Taehyung and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Yoongi, let go of me. go away you drunk-y" Taehyung rolled his eyes and attempted to relive Yoongi's arms.

"wanna' fuck you." Yoongi whispered in Taehyung's ear.

"Yoongi, you're drunk. i'm most certainly not interested in having sex with a drunk person." Taehyung sighed when he couldn't get Yoongi to leave, so he just continued making the soup.

"stop being such a whore, Taehyung!" Yoongi snapped.

Taehyung bit his lip nervously, knowing that Yoongi would hit him if he disobeyed him.

so, he stopped making the soup and let Yoongi drag him into their bedroom.

he let him undress him.

he let him touch him in places that made him feel uncomfortable.

he let him.

--

Taehyung panted, feeling his chest heave up and down vigorously.

"clean yourself up, i've got a friend coming over." Yoongi slurred and stood up, taking a towel as he slowly walked to the bathroom.

Taehyung just layed there.

cum on his chest and stomach,

hickeys painted all over his skin.

and small bruises.

he sighed and sat up, rubbing his lower back.

"shit.." he whispered and stood up, limping to another bathroom.

once he finished his shower, his lower part felt a bit better, so he was able to walk at least.

"do i need to wear something nice or is it okay?" he asked Yoongi, who was brushing his hair.

"just wear something that doesn't make you look like an idiot." he said and left the room.

Taehyung sighed and clutched onto his towel.

--

"Taehyung, can you cook up something for me and my friend?" Yoongi called from the living room. he was sober now, which was good for Taehyung.

since Taehyung was already washing the dishes, he just dried his hands and prepared a small dish for Yoongi and his unidentified friend.

Taehyung walked to the living room, placing the food on the coffee table.

when he stood up, he let out a small gasp.

it was that guy again!

the one from his job!

Jeongguk was about to say something, but Taehyung's boyfriend was right in front of him so he quickly spoke before Jeongguk can.

"enjoy the meal." he smiled, taking a small glance at Jeongguk, and then left.

"what the fuck??" he whispered once he got to his room.

--

"hey love. we ran out of wine so i'm gonna' go get some from the store. my friend'll stay so you don't need to worry." Yoongi said, walking into Taehyung's room.

"o—okay.." Taehyung stuttered as his nervousness clearly showed.

Yoongi kissed Taehyung's forehead,

"be back in a few!" he smiled and walked out with his keys in his hand.

Taehyung sighed and stood up.

he can't just not talk to Jeongguk.

i mean, what's the worse that could happen?

--

yeah, Taehyung regrets walking out of his room.

the moment he walked out he bumped into Jeongguk hard, making them both fall to the ground with a solid thud and groan.

"shit, you okay?" Jeongguk asked and stood up.

he brought his hand out for Taehyung to hold on and stand up,

"yeah, i'm fine." Taehyung shyly muttered and grabbed Jeongguk's hand and stood up.

he stood there for a good 10 seconds and realized they were still holding hands.

"shit, i—" Taehyung let go of his hand and coughed awkwardly.

"sorry, i was just looking for a bathroom." Jeongguk shrugged.

"oh. just go straight then take a left.." Taehyung pointed behind him.

Jeongguk nodded and smiled, "thank you."

"yeah, no problem." Taehyung let a small smile creep up on his lips.

Jeongguk hummed and walked in the direction he was told to go, and Taehyung walked to the kitchen.

and for the next 4 hours of Yoongi and Jeongguk playing games on their console and Taehyung simply watching them play, none of the two shared even a glance at eachother.

--