three

"well, I just-"

"no talking, go to bed. i'm trying to sleep," yoongi yelled at them.

did he have a drink or two when he went to the store?

"you take the guest room, princess. i'll take the couch," jeongguk whispered.

"no, what if he gets mad?" taehyung refused with tinted cheeks.

"i'll handle it then."

and so taehyung made his way to the guest room as jeongguk settled on the couch.

-

"i'm going over Jimin's house. Jin and Namjoon are coming here soon to hang out with you, Taehyung. I'll be back around 8 tonight," Yoongi said after the three finished breakfast that Taehyung had made.

Jeongguk and Taehyung got up first so Yoongi didn't know about the change of sleeping arrangements. 

"tell Jimin I say hi," Taehyung says as the older gets up to put his shoes on.

Yoongi just nods and heads out the door.

"who are Jin and Namjoon?" Jeongguk asks before taking a sip of orange juice.

"friends of ours that are completely 'head over heels' for each other but can't tell," Taehyung explains.

"yo, yo, yo!" Seokjin walks in suddenly.

"you should lock your doors," Namjoon says behind him.

"who is this handsome dude?" Jin asks, plopping down in a chair next to Jeongguk.

"hi, I'm Jeongguk. nice to meet you two."

"so far he's passed the vibe check," Jin states.

Namjoon walks around, looking for dust on all the surfaces. the usual.

"how are things?" Taehyung asks the two that just arrived.

"Grindr's been lame lately so not so good," jin says sadly.

Jeongguk breaks into laughter.

"y-you have Grindr?" Jeongguk asks.

"yes. and how do you know what Grindr is Gguk?" 

his cover was blown.

"i don't actually use it, I just downloaded it to see what kind of desperate gays are near me," jeongguk explains.

saved.

"sure," Jin drags out the 'r'.

"can we do something? this dust-filled house is boring," Namjoon says.

"how about... truth or dare?" Taehyung suggests.

Jeongguk loved the sound of that.

the other three agreed and the four all sat in a circle like in all kdramas.

Namjoon started.

"truth or dare?"

"truth," Jin said.

"how many guys have you hooked up with on Grindr?"

"wait that's what Grindr is? a hookup app? for gays?" Taehyung asked, shoked.

"yes. now let me answer," Jin said, counting his fingers.

"three," he answered.

Namjoon didn't like the answer. he always wanted himself to be jin's first, and the other way around.

"okay my turn now, Jeongguk," Jin said. "truth or dare?"

"dare," Jeongguk tried to impress a certain someone.

"i dare you to give us your phone and let us look at your Grindr app," Jin said with a proud smirk.

--