thirty-seven

"How the fuck do you know my name?" Tyler asked shakily.

"Well I um, I've been living with your brother." I answered him.

Well I like him too. A lot.

"Wait Ryder?" He asked as I finally got a good look at him through the dim lighting.

His hair was a lot lighter than Ryder's, it was more of a light brown colour where as Ryder has dark brown pretty much black hair. I also noticed his tanned skin that was cover by old tattered clothes and huge burn marks all over his arms which were obviously from the fire.

"Yeah." I said as a warm smile covered my face.

"How is he? He better not be breaking hearts with his brown eyes, that was always my job." He smiled.

"He's um, well I guess he was good but I'm sure he's freaking out right now because long story short I ran away from him and then got kidnapped. But yeah he's quiet the jaw dropper." I said rushingly, scratching the back of my neck.

"Sounds like you two are quiet close." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I um, I like him." I whispered out just loud enough for him to hear.

"Aww you have a crush on my baby brother." He teased.

"Hey you wanna see him when he was little?" He asked as he pulled out a crumpled, a little burnt piece of paper from the inside of his old dirty jacket.

He unfolds it and takes a quick glance at it, making him smile as he looks up and hands it over to me.

I look down at it and realise I've seen this exact same picture before.

"The cabin." I breathed out as I glanced down at the identical photo that was above the fire place in the cabin at the clearing where Ryder had taken me.

His place.

"He's taken you there, hasn't he." Tyler asked in disbelief.

"He has." I said as my cheeks heated up.

"Damn he must really love you then." He said softly.

"I wouldn't go that far." I laughed awkwardly.

There's no way the gang leader could live me. Could he?

"I would, even though I haven't seen him in four years. I know for a fact that place means a lot to him, especially if he thinks I'm dead." He said dropping his voice.

His voice seemed to crack when he said the words 'he thinks I'm dead'. Anyone could tell that they were close, that they did everything together and most likely got into trouble with each other, so of course it would hurt to know that your brother thinks your dead and have been for a few years.

"Maybe your right." I agreed with him.

"I just hope I'm alive just a little longer so I can finally see him again, tell him how much I missed his annoying ass and to see the shock on his face when he finds out I'm alive." He says with a sad smile on his face.

"Don't worry you will, I know he's doing everything he can right now to find me, to rescue me well us now." I smiled reassuringly.

"Thanks-" he paused waiting for me to tell him my name.

"Oh sorry I'm Flo, Flo Adams." I said with a smile and reached my hand out towards him.

"Well it's nice to finally meet the girl that's stolen my little brother heart." He said shaking my hand softly and then pulling away quickly because of his massive burn mark on his hand that trailed up his arm.