Fallen for you (literally). Chapter 5

Turner's POV :-

It was still the second day we were on the island. So far, only 5 is out. Well.... Almost 6 since... Well... There was another fight after the ninja. It was the master of amber, which I heard who could absorb powers, and the master of sound who was technically blind and used sounds to track the other. In short, Jacob. He was funny when we first talked and he was overall really nice.

The battle had just started and oW-- What the!?!

I look to see the red ninja that stepped on my foot and grumbled some words under my breath. He got all of the sudden excited for some reason.

I shake my head and continued to watch the two masters fight. The jade blade wasnt in plain sight now. Instead, it was hidden in a vase so they had to go easter egg hunting like me and the telekenisis guy.

Jacob was good at dodging anything she threw at him. I was impressed regardless he was blind. Theres a chance he could win. Unless he makes a mistake, of course...

-------------------------------------------------------------

The fight had ended and sadly, Jacob had lost. He went down a trapdoor like Karlof, the ninja and.... Ash... There wasnt that much fighters left to be honest at all. There was the ninja, tox, and... Some other few... Other than that, Chen and Clouse. Speaking of Chen, he announced he would give us a diamond, gold, emerald, any sorce of rare ore, but decided not to due to the fact that the ninja tried to trick him in the last fight. He also told us we had to sleep together in the noodle house for the night which everyone groaned at. I wouldnt mind. Besides, if Neuro is there, Ill go. Not... In a weird way of course....

I feel my face heat up once again and I look down, trying to hide the mad blushing.

"Turner? You okay??" Shade asked, putting a hand on my back. I looked up at him and nodded. I said, "y-yeah... Just... Thinkin.. About something..." He nods and continues, "Well... If theres anything to come out to, you can come to me"

Come.... Out to??? Does he know Im.... Gay? Or... At least bisexual, right??

I shake my head. "N-no. Its nothing, Shade. Im fine. Just uhh.... Just thinkng of something" speaking of thinking, I hope Neuro didnt read my mind. That wouldve been a disaster!

I look at Neuro who was getting up from his seat. Hes so cute... I need to protect him in any way I can. No matter what happens. No matter the concenquece or the cause. Id fight just to keep hin safe. No matter how hard it is, no matter how strong the villain may seem... Id fight until Ive fully tired myself from fighting which will never happen. It will be endless. Undying...

-------------------------------------------------------------

We were all lined up in front of the noodle house and we had to sleep on the tables and such. I laid between Pale and Neuro. I couldnt really fully sleep with looking at Neuro's face all night. I got no sleep. I have energy. Enough to just watch his soft expression lying right in front of me.

His cheeks, smooth. His lips, glossy and I love it. His hair, so perfect and neatly made. Just every detail about him I can rant about all day and all night no matter what time it is or when it is. I can go on forever until the day I die.

I smile while feeling some tiredness finally creeping up on me. I watch him sleep as I slowly doze off in a sweet dream. Even though the tables were hard like solid bricks, I managed to sleep peacefully.

-------------------------------------------------------------

It hasnt been 4 hours until we were awoken by ringing in our ears. The guards put on some... Roller blades?? On us. Why? And... What time is it?? Excuse me?? Hello?? Why are we awake!?

"Good morning, fighters!" Clouse announced. "Oh wait... Right..  Its the middle of the night" he continued with a smirk. I sat at the edge of the "bed" and seeing everyone already on their feet already. Neuro, too. I decide to get up too.

We were then told that the green ninja and a master of thorns were going to be fighting.

Master of THORNS?? We already have a nature maniac here. Unless the powers are different... Well, we'll have to find out sooner enough.

Anyways, we were blading (pfft) our way to the arena/ring or whatever it was and heck, it was huge!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

We got to pick teams so I decided to go with the master of thorns. I wouldnt want to fight alongside some people who took Ash away. He was at least trying his best. Who knows? If he isnt back at Ninjago, maybe hes working with Chen in an underground factory for his noodle house? Nah, thats stupid. No one would wanna do that anyways.

Anyways, our team had the upper hand cause one of the ninja couldnt even skate! I mean... Really. It aint that hard! But... I dont need to waste time talking on how easy it is. Chen said we could sabotage or hurt the other team. Im not the kind of person who would hurt them just to win. Id rather take advantage and sabotage like how I took adavantage of the master of gravity's powers to get the jade blade. So, I decide to just sabotage. I dont wanna hurt anyone. Besides, it aint my fight!

-------------------------------------------------------------

The fight has been going on for a couple minutes now and Camille had the most points but these last few minutes, the ninja are gaining up on us. Like that time I fell for Neuro. I mean.... I have but... Literally fell over him and Pale. I kinda hurt my right waist so I had to skate a but slower. Next thing I knew, the blue ninja came up to me and told me that Chen was the villain.

" This isnt about Lloyd winning! Its about all of us stopping Chen!" is what he said. I was confused. " Chen is stealing everyones powers!" then Neuro butted in the conversation. " Hes telling the truth. I know" I was shocked but yet still... Confused. " And why are you telling me that now?" " Cuz its never too late to do the right thing!" the green ninja exclaimed. " So... Why have you NOW decided to help us!?" I hear the blue ninja say to Neuro and he replied, " Id rather be on the winning team" " Then lets win this thing!"

I had no idea what was going on but I guess that we were on the ninjas side now??? I dont know but Ill just go with it. Toxikita unfortunately disagreed to help us and the ninja but I guess now we have to fight her too. I asked Pale about it and he was in. I dont know about Shade though. I couldnt ask him. Sometimes he disappeared which made it harder for me to find him!

-------------------------------------------------------------

After the tournament, Chen was clearly annoyed at our remarks towards him and Camille went birdie. Anyways, Shade fought Toxikita and she lost. I felt bad but at the same time, didnt. If Shade had lost, I dont even know what to do anymore.....

Okay this is gettibg somewhat depressing qwq also Shade and Tox fought and I couldnt put in their fight cuz... They never showed us the fight which disappointing but anyways, this is chapter 5 for yalls and goodbye!

Word count : 1274