Change of plans . Ch 13

︻̷︻︻︻
3rd
Person's
POV
◣        ◢

Shade, Pale, Jacob and Gravis watched as Neuro cried, running int Chen's building and Turner's face showing a guilty expression, probably because hes not running after a crying Neuro.

Shade looked over at the three and said, “ Okay, change of plans. Jacob, Gravis, you two go encourage Turner to talk to Neuro. Pale and I will go find and check on him inside. ” Pale, Jacob and Gravis nodded and went over towards Turner whereas Pale and Shade walked into the building and began searching for the master of mind. “ Where do you think Neuro would go if he cried? ” Shade asked, glancing over at Pale. “ Just like everyone else. The bathroom ” Pale answered easily as he pointed to the male's bathroom. The two masters walk into the bathroom and heard faint sobbing behind one of the stalls at the end. Pale knocked softly against the stall door and called Neuro. “ Uh... Neuro? You in there? ” he asked softly and the sobbing stopped.

The door opened to reveal a master of mind with puffy red eyes and dried tears along his cheeks to his chin. Shade let out a small gasp and quickly pulled Neuro into a hug. “ Neuro, why are you crying? ” the master of shadow asked in a soft tone. Neuro shook his head, signalling that he was fine. “ Youre not fine, Neuro. Come on, we know youre hiding something. If you dont want to talk about it, just tell us and we wont bother you about it. ” Pale reassured the smaller, patting his back and making rounds to calm him down.

Neuro felt a deep sensation of calmness and rubbed away the tears on his sleeves. “ I-I dont wanna start another relationship.... ” “ Why? ” Shade asked, confused. “ M-my ex boyfriend abused m-me... Im afraid it would happen again.... ”

Shade and Pale exchanged glances and sighed. Pale said,

“ Hey, its okay. Hes not here to hurt you anymore. Its just us now. You like Turner, right? ” Neuro nodded and blushed a bit. “ And he likes you back and you know it, right? ” Neuro smiles a bit and nods again. “ Why would he ever abuse you like that douche ex boyfriend of yours? You two are so close together, he wouldnt even have the guts to even abuse you one bit. Trust me. Im a great judge of character. ” Pale finished and Shade smiled. Neuro looked at Pale, then Shade and then back to Pale. He smiled and chuckled. “ You two want me to talk to Turner, dont you? ” Neuro smirked and Shade let go of the hug. The master of shadow and light nodded which made Neuro blush. “ Well... I probably should. And apologize too ” Neuro muttered out as the three walked out. “ Please ” Shade and Pale said in unison, begging Neuro to apologize and get back to being friends again.

They open the doors and walk outside and bumped into Turner with Jacob and Gravis behind him.

“ Ouff! ” Turner yelped as he fell on the hard cement ground, Pale and Shade jumped but quickly helped the two. Turner opened his eyes and was surprised, seeing Neuro with red eyes. “ Oh my god, Neuro... ” the master of speed muttered and got up and launched himself onto Neuro for a hug when he stood up. “ Why are you crying!? ” Turner said, over-protectively of his friend.

Neuro shook his head and said, “ Its nothing, Turner... ” “ Please be honest with me. If you dont want me to push it any further, just tell me. ” Turner said in a soothing voice, letting him go from the hug and gripped onto his arms.

The master of mind looked away, his face darkening, thinking about his past Arther and how he treated him.

He didnt want to talk about it but then again, it might help him let go of the weight of the preassure on his chest. He sighed and nodded. “ Ill tell you the truth.... I like you back ” Neuro started which made Turner feel a bit giddy. Happy. Surprised and relieved. “ But.... Im afraid of being with you because.... Im afraid to be abused again... ” Neuro confessed, looking away. “ I had an ex boyfriend who cheated, mistreated and beated me every single day about 3 years ago. ” the five masters took a few steps closer towards Neuro, getting ready to comfort him if he cries. “ He always comes home late with another woman and abuses me the next day early in the morning... He always smelled like alcohol which made me sick. We lasted for 4 months until I finally left the horrid place... ”

Shade and Turner's heart felt like they were going to break at any moment. They didnt know what their friend was going through and how crappy his past was. Tears formed around Neuro's eyes but Turner wiped them away and smiled. “ But.... Since Shade and Pale comforted me in the bathroom a while ago.... ” Neuro continued and glanced over to Shade, then Pale. “.... Would you mind.... When we get back to Ninjago... ”

“ Go on a date with me? ” Turner finished the other's sentence with a hopeful smile. “ Youve read my mind, Turner ” Neuro smiled at the taller.

“ Why the heck would I say 'no'? ” Turner said, putting his arms out for a hug. Neuro went over and hugged the taller, Shade, Pale, Jacob and Gravis all joining in. “ Whats going on here? ” a voice said under the fleet of stairs. They all pulled away from the hug to meet with everyone else staring at them. The person who asked was Jay, the blue lightning ninja.

“ Its.... Something personal ” Neuro said, smiling. Jay raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off. Everyone stared as Jay walked away in confusion and wondered, where the heck was the obnoxious, annoying, pushy Jay? This is not normal but everyone just decide to leave him be.

“ So.... You two are a thing now or..? ” Gravis asked, smirking at Turner and Neuro. The two masters blushed but answered,

“ Yes ”

Oh wow the feels in this one. Anyways, another thing is that this chapter is the final chapter but Im going to do an epilogue so keep an eye on that. Lastly, I wanna say that check out saga0927 's Ninjago Truth or Dare book. No ones seen it yet but me and thank god, the elemental masters are in there too or else I wouldve spammed.

Have a nice day and I hope you enjoed this book as much as I enjoyed writting it. Bye!!

Word count : 1090