Playing Matchmaker . Ch 11

︻̷︻︻︻
3rd Person
POV
◣ ◢

Turner sat on the stairs, feeling depressed when Shade noticed it and came up to him and asked, " Griff. You okay, dude? You seem off " as he sat down next to him. Turner sighed and hummed in response and looked away, spacing off. Shade wasnt convinced, obviously. Something was definately up. " Whats the matter? You can tell me and be honest. I just wanna help " Shade said in a soft voice which made Turner feel more comfortable to talk. The master of speed looked at Shade with his lifeless eyes and said, " I have no chance with him. " Shade was confused but his gut told him not to push it any further before it gets worse. He left to give Turner some space and went to talk to Neuro about it since they basically are close so maybe Turner told Neuro something about the situation.

" Neuro-- " " Its not that he has no chance on me. I know he thinks that... Its just.... I wanna walk around with him holding hands and kiss him and... I dont wanna end up being yelled at again. Not... Again... " Neuro hyperventilated as he talked. Shade was still clueless of what was happening. " What? " Neuro sighed and looked at the taller with red eyes that obviously stated he cried. But why??? " Its none of your concern " Neuro spat at the taller and glared at him, looking like he was about to pounce on him.

Shade nodded and walked off, worried about the two. They both said the exact same thing ; they didnt have a chance on.... Whoever that they were talking about. It nearly made Shade believe that they were talking about eachother.

As teh master of shadow walked, he wasnt paying much attention to where he was going. He ended up bumping into Pale and they werent all and all close but they were cool.

Pale made a small shriek when he almost fell head first onto the ground but he was spared with the power of hIS HANDS. Shade felt a bit embarrassed but he repostioned himself quickly. Luckily for him, no one was watching. He turned to look at the master of light, in a push up position on the ground and watched as he lifted himself, did a small back flip and stood perfectly straight (gæ) and acted like nothing happened. Shade raised his eyebrows at the stunt he pulled, not needing to help him up. Thid made Shade feel a bit.... Confused. Of his feelings. He had butterflies in his stomach but thats a different story so he shrugged it off, thinking it was just probably a very cool thing to see.

" U-uhh... " he stuttered out, starting to sweat. " Shade? Whats up? " Pale turned, surprised to see the other. Shade couldnt really look at his features but he could imagine he would have silky blonde hair and his skin tone would may be a pale white. (Im not racist so please dont spam me. Its just what I think he would look like. Spare me plz ;-;)👞

" Sorry, Pale. Just... Bumped into you " Shade apolagized and continued to walk. He didnt really know where he would go so he headed into teh forest but before he could take a step onto the grass, he realized what he could do. He looked back at Pale who was now talking to Jacob anrd Gravis and ran up to the three. " Hey, guys? Uhm... You guys know whats up with Turner and Neuro? Theyre kind of avoiding eachother " the three looked at Shade and shrugged. Well, Gravis had to actually make sure he looked at him cuz you knwo... Hes blind? " Why, whats up? Theyre avoiding ecahother?? " Gravis questioned. " Arent they like really close? " Jacob asked right after Gravis. " I thought you guys would kno-- "

" They both have a crush on eachother " Pale then suddenly says out of the blue, sounding neutral like he always does. They couldnt tell (mostly Jacob) how he looked neutral so they were just assuming he was since he made the expression in his voice. " What? " Shade aksed, not really convinced it was true. I mean, he shipped them but he never knew they would be canon. Maybe.

" Well, its clearly obvious. I was also - definately not stalking - eavesdropping on their conversation. And also the ones you had with the two. I mean, come on. If two people you know who are usually close to eachother, and you know one of them likes the other, then they start ignoring eachother and be like, 'I have no chance on him', wouldnt you think that they both want to start a relatuonship with eachother? " Pale says liek a motherfreaking detective (fedora) which made the others jaw drop. " Turner told me he had a crush on Neuro when we were at that sleepover at his suite and when Neuro was still at his room. I mean like really, Turner is too oblivious of things that are clearly obvious like how Neuro likes him back. Well, that secret was spilled a couple minutes ago and Neuro started to avoid Turner and they havent talked since. Turner is depressed and Neuro is stressed. We could help them and play Matchmaker? " the master of light finished. Teh other three were dumbfounded as they only understood half of what he had said.

But hey, at least they got the last part perfectly well. So, they all agree on a matchmaker game. Well, more like a get them back together kind of thing but the name doesnt matter right now. They decide to come up with a plan.

" Okay, Gravis and Jacob, you two distract them. Gravis, Neuro. Jacob, Turner. " Shade instructed. " While you two do that, me and Pale will free two or three, maybe four, of the guards and tell them to "kidnap" Neuro with a deal of letting them free. Not all of them, of course that would be a stupid thing to do. Anyways, once they have, Turner would probably save Neuro and theyll be friends again! " Shade ended with a soft smile which made Pale's heart skip a beat. He didnt know why but he wanted to feel it again.

Okay enough talk about that lets get on to the story.

Pale, Jacob and Gravis stared at Shade like they had heard a 5 year old tell a princess story with an obviously happy ending. Even his smile looked childish. Pale didnt care much and actually thought that Shade in this kind of childish attitude was.... Somewhat cute but Jacob and Gravis were still confused. 'First of all, how old is Shade again?' is what tehy both thought.

" What? " the master of shadow asked, getting a bit weirded out by the fact the three was staring. They all muttered a 'nothing' and just decided to agree with the plan. No one else had a better one anyway.

Lol I ship InvisableShadow so much I had to put it in here uwu anyways. Srry for teh late updates Im really busy with meh Oneshot book qwq but whtvr. Boi

Word Count : 1185