CUTE?? . Chapter 6

Neuro's POV :-

We were having dinner in the main area of the building and let me tell you, my legs are so sore that I feel like I have to use crutches to walk! I ran too much on the roller blading fight that I only managed to rest now as I realized it. Dinner was.... Okay.... Chen fed us.... something... I dont completely know what it was he was serving us but I dont think most of them are food. Like the one that looked like fried maggots all stacked up into a pyramid shape with (I think) mustard or honey spilled from the top. Shade didnt seem to give any damn about what it could have been so he just consumed everything Chen gave us. Even the fried maggot thing which was pretty disgusting. Also a juice with eyes. And seaweed. It was pretty disgusting too. Now Im starting to think Chen is some psychopath that would kill all of us once he has our powers.

I was full and couldnt eat anymore and had nothing else to do but to sit and wait for the dinner to be over. I tried to relax a bit....

'oh god... Neuro, why do you have to look so adorable when youre relaxed!?'

W-what??? Whos mind is this??

'I... I should stop... This feeling isnt good. But... Hes just... So cute!'

C-cute!?

I open my eyes, a bit flustered at that persons remark about me. I look around to see if anyone is looking at me.

.... No one....

Thats one thing about reading minds ; you dont know who the person is unless you wanted to read their minds or they asked you to read their minds and vice versa. I mean... It is pretty logical. Many people believe that when you read someones minds, you can hear their voice but... Really, you cant. Its in the name too. "read minds" not "hear minds". The naming and belief of the power is just for show. But why do I get headaches when I read minds? Well.... Its like when youre studying for a test and you get stressed, youll start to get a really bad headache. Relateable? (r.i.p 4th wall)

Anyways, I decide to relax again but this time, no one was thinking about me being.... Cute... Just the ninja. How do I know its them? They were thinking of some stuff about their black ninja friend or something like that. Actually, even though I dont idolize all of them, I do idolize one. Zane. He was pretty cool and smart and all. He seemed to be one of the ones that actually are serious when in their missions.

Later on, Chen announced that he heard rumors. This, I was afraid of. Chen told us that he was stealing everyones powers by using a staff and then when he had everyones powers, he would give it to the winner of the tournament. I dont believe he would but we'll see soon anyways.

" No youre not! Youre lying again! We know what youre hiding! Youre gonna use everyones powers with a spell on Clouse' spell book on page 149! Tell him, Neuro!"

What!? Oh no... Im not getting in trouble. Not now.

Chen and Clouse looked at me straight in the eye and smirked, waiting for an answer. I had to lie....

" I... I do not remember."

I look to see the green ninjas face, feeling betrayed and shook. I look back at Chen and Clouse with a sheepish smile and continued, " Truly, Id rather be more interested in that staff, really"

" What!?" The green ninja yelled in disbelief. " Why are you on HIS side!?"

Turner spoke up and spat back at the green ninja in a defensive way. " and why should we believe in everything YOU say!?" standing up slightly from his seat. I sent him a message to not overreact. He sat back down, sighing  a little bit.