Planning and breaking out and oH MY GOD HE KNOWS . Ch 9

*Kind of a long chapter so sorry if it took so long to publish.
*I made a oneshot ninjago book so go to my profile and check it out
*This is actually 2 chapters in one soo...

3rd Person POV :-

Griffin was staring off into space, waiting for it to become midnight. It was currently 11:48 so they had 12 more minutes of work before they can rest whenever. He continued to slide the boxes into the factory with Jay, which might I add, are freaking heavy as heck.

They had already broken the noodle machine much earlier since they were too impatient and that was about an hour ago and Karlof was starting to... "repair" the "noodle machine". None of the guards were suspicious or anything which was good and with Karlof's quick mechanic-ing, he was almost done. Griffin stopped and took a small 1 minute break, leaning against the box and so did Jay.

“ Tired? ” the ninja asked, panting and out of breath. “ Yeah ” Griffin said with a nod and inhaled deeply. Griffin continued to push the box, sweating like crazy. Jay stayed behind and wiped away the sweat and sat down for a bit to get some rest.

---

Neuro watched as Griffin pushed the boxes towards him and asked,raising an eyebrow, “ How heavy are those, exactly? ” “ Infinity.... Pounds.... ” Griffin responded and took off his glasses, showing his sky blue with a mix of light brown eyes. This made Neuro blush a bit, amazed by his eyes.  “ W-wow... ” Griffin looked up at him with a small 'hm?' and realised he forgot about his 'freaky' eyes. Or so some people call them. Griffin felt ashamed and put his glasses on again and rushed off to put away the box to its place.

Neuro stared off as the speedless master of speed walk off to where he was supposed to head and wondered,

' Why did he run off so quick? Was it something I said? Or... Did?'

He shook his head and continued to work, still blushing at Griffin's eyes. He didnt exactly knew why he was and he couldnt say he was in love with him. He wasnt homophobic or anything, he just has troubles with relationships, thats all. But Neuro felt different about this one. It could work... But then again, it couldnt and he would be just hated and disgusted by him for well.... Okay, lets settle this the easy way. Neuro is demisexual and homosexual. He just hasnt told anyone that. Yet, anyways.

---

As Turner was headed over near Karlof, who was still making the roto jet, one of the guards told them about the ceremony and how they caught the green ninja. When they heard this, they froze. The guard shoved the two powerless masters and took off the sheet only to reveal a roto jet that wasnt complete YET but it was fine. It just needed a final touch to make it fly. Just fly.

Before the guards could do anything, Cole launched himself into the jet and started firing towards the guards as they ran over. It fired lasers in rapid speed and well.... It didnt kill. Which was good. It just... Stuns.

---

They soon broke out and looked for a way to get to the cave they lost their powers in. Griffin and Jay were getting more tired the more they ran and pushed so everyone decided since they carried the boxes, they would rest most of the travel. No one cared so they continued.

“ You seem to still be exhausted. Its already been about 20 minutes! ” Shade exqclaimed. “ Actually, 21 minutes ” Zane corrected. Soon enough they bursted into a room filled with skeletons and remains of people the serpent ate. They ended up finding Garmadon and Nya. Well, at least theyre not dead, right? Griffin and Jay was still sitting down and wow, was everyone else confused how tired they were. “ 1-10, how freaking tired are you? Like.... What the heck? ” Ash joked with a slight chuckle. Griffin and Jay just shrugged and kept..... Resting???

“ Griffin, I know ” Neuro said with a neutral face. Sure, its been long that Griffin had feelings for Neuro but hes not oblivious Griffin likes him. Its obvious, really. Though Griffin didnt know what he was talking about and raised an eyebrow “ Know.... What, exactly? ” Neuro sighed and said, “ I.... I know you have feelings for me. Its... Really obvious to be hone---” everyone around them gasped and stopped “ What? ” Shade let go of the handle and looked at the two from Griffin to Neuro. Griffin looked away, blushing. Shade's eyes widen and stepped back, holding up his arms and said, “ N-not that im homophobic or anything!! Just.... I never expected anyone else to be.... You know... Having feeling with the same gender other than me and Ash” “ Wait wait wait, you have someone in mind?” Ash asked, raising an eyebrow towards Shade. The powerless master of shadow nodded and looked back at Neuro and then to everyone else starting from Cole to Karlof and ended with Tox. “ Lets all take a moment and reveal our sexualities”

---

In the end they found out that many more was apart of the community. They didnt have more time to ask everyone so they moved forward in silence.

Not long after, they burst through another wall which made everyone relieved because the silence was way too awkward. Everyone ran towards the guards and fought, waiting for Kai to break the freaking staff.

---

Kai FINALLY broke the staff and everyone recieved their powers back. Griffin ran around, avoiding punches and fighting, also making sure Neuro was okay. “ Im fine, Turner!! ” the master of mind shouted, and god, did he sound annoyed? Griffin looked away in shame and worry and guilt, afraid that his friend might start hating him for liking him in THAT way. Not because he was gay but because he liked HIM.

Okay done. Im tired im going to sleep anf Ill see yall in teh morning. Boiii. Also, my ninjago oneshot book has its requests opened so go ahead and put some in ths comments. Baii.

Word count : 1028