Why are you crying??? . Ch 10

SHORT CHAPTER

︻︻̷︻̷
Turner's
POV
◣          ◢

“ Neuro, are you mad at me? ” I asked as we took the guards outside. He looked at me from his shoulder and looked back at the front and sighed. “ No... Its nothing ” I raised my eyebrow in confusion. “ Youre disgusted of me, arent you? ” I ask, losing all hope of being with him and looked away as my face darkened. “ I... No.... ” Neuro turns to face me but continued to walk. He slowed down and walked next to me as I looked out into the distance of ocean sea“. “ Well... Not exactly.. ” I didnt look at him. I just stared outside in the distance, being able to see just a bit of Ninjago. “  Turner.... ” I slowly turn to him and jumped when he hugged me. I blushed and was confused. What was happening? Oh wait, is he crying!? SHOOT, WHAT THE HECK DO I DO??? OH GOD WHAT. NO. NONONONONO, NEURO PLEASE DONT CRY.

I panic and asked “ W-Why are you crying!? ” he didnt answer. His voice was too caught up in breathing, he couldnt speak. I hugged back and did rounds on his back. “ Sh... Its okay, Neuro. Im here. I gotcha ” I reassure him, not really knowing whatever the hell it is im supposed to do. Im not good with this stuff! “ Its... Okay, Tur... Ner.... Im f-fine ” I heard him say in between his sobs. I let go of him and took him somewhere to sit. “ Can you please, in the name of the first spinjitzu master, why you are crying? ” he nodded and I smile. “ Im.... Scared.... ” “ Scared of what? ”

“ Im scared of being with you..... ”