Part 10 : Can you sleep with me?

When he heard the doorbell ringing, Arthit yanked his feet from Kongpob's hand and hurriedly walked out from the bedroom leaving Kongpob there. He opened the door and saw a handsome guy smiling to him.

" P'Forth! Why does P know I'm here?" Arthit asked with his surprise, he left Thailand without telling everyone even P' Beam, How does P'Beam's boyfriend know?

" Beam told me. What's happened? Why did you leave without telling us?"

" I'm sorry P. I have no intention to leave there. I have the problem!"

" Beam and I are worried about you so much. Actually, Beam want to come here to find you by himself when he knew you left Thailand but he couldn't leave his patients and coincidentally I have a meeting here for 1 week so he asked me to find you. Luckily you are here. If you don't, I really don't know where I can finding you."

" Sorry P for making both of you worried about me. I want to tell P'Beam too but I don't know how to tell him."

" It's okay Nong. Could you tell me what happened?"

Hearing Forth's question made Arthit felt uneasy to reply him. P'Beam and P'Forth are really kind to him, always helping him and treat him like their family. Arthit really doesn't want to bother them anymore. He want to help himself from his own problems. Now Minnie is in Kongpob's hand. Arthit was afraid that he cannot meet his daughter again if he tell Forth.

Forth looked at Arthit's thinking face and he clearly know that Arthit is not ready to tell him. He sighs and placed his hand on Arthit's shoulder.

" It's okay Nong if you don't want to tell me now. I know you need a time but I want you to know that I and Beam always be your side and happy to help you.

Arthit stayed silent for a long while before nodding his head.

" Thank you so much na P"

Forth patted Arthit's shoulder softly to help comfort him. He looked at his watch on his hand and said.

" My friend is waiting me in the car. I have a meeting in this evening. I will come back tomorrow morning. I give you a time to think. Let me know if there's anything I can help you. Okay?"

" Yes P. I will tell you everything when I'm ready. Thank you na P"

Forth hugged Arthit and stroked Arthit's hair. Actually, Beam already told him everything before he came here. If Arthit ask him for help, he surely help him but seems like Arthit needs a time to think and he also doesn't want to force him too. He hope that everything will be fine.

Arthit closed the door and walked back to the bedroom. He should have a certain talk with Kongpob about Minnie's matter. Running away again maybe isn't a good idea anymore because if he does, Kongpob will take Minnie away from him for sure.

When he stepped in the room, he saw Kongpob sitting on the bed silently with his scary face. Arthit tried to calm himself and walked toward him.

" Kongpob Let's have a certain talk about Minnie's matter."

Kongpob did not say anything. His eyes just dimmed. Arthit's can feel something's odd with him. What does he think? Why does he look at me with this expression?

Arthit took a deep breath and said.

" Kongpob, Let's~~"