Chapter XVI

[ School starts tomorrow from where I live.

Wish me luck, guys!

And don't worry! I'll keep you guys posted if I ever vanished from utter existence.

I'll update as frequent as my schedule lets me to. I've also already conducted a planner to help me with my scheduling.

Hopefully, all will work out.

Anywho, wish me luck, you guys! And have a nice terrific life! ]

Stay Determined, Sweetums!~
( ´ ♡ ' )

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

Ben sucked on my finger for all the world to see.

I could feel their eyes on us. Staring at us in such a judgmental gaze. I shrunk from where I knelt as Ben even had his eyes closed as he sucked on my injured finger. I felt a strand of electricity flow from his mouth to cut and I yelped as it intensifies.

Ben eventually let go, leaving a strand of his saliva; he wiped it off with his handkerchief. I checked my finger for the wound, but it was perfectly smooth. "How'd you—"

He gave me a sly wink that sent fluttery warm feelings in my stomach. At least out loud.. I won't say I'm in love. The song finished in a distance and I couldn't help but smile. Ben seemed to have not been expecting my smile as he jumped at its sight, but there was a tinge of softness in his soft blue eyes that flowed through his lips as it curved a very small conspicuous smile.

A staff came and cleaned the broken vase and Ben had to pay for it—as well as a couple of items Masky and Hoodie bought. As we were walking and exploring the mall, we came across an ice cream stand and I practically dragged the three boys to where it was.

Masky ordered a Cheesecake flavored ice cream, to which he was very excited about. Hoodie ordered a strawberry flavored one, and Ben ordered an Avocado ice cream. Whereas I ordered a Neapolitan ice cream. A combination of vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate.

We ate the frozen desert in silence by a nearby bench. I swung my legs, pretending like a child again. Ben took note of this and tried his best to copy me. Even going far as to wrap his legs together to make it seem shorter. It worked for a while, until he got cramps.

Masky, Hoodie and I are laughing our butts off as Ben cursed and begged us to help him with his cramping leg. I cave in and helped him, he has never been more thankful.

We watched children with their mother begging to buy them something. We saw couples that sucked in on each other's faces like there's no tomorrow. We saw groups of friends looking our way, gushing and giggling. We saw a group of bitchy girls staring at us with their piercing gazes.

Until..

"Oh, shit." I muttered and immediately pulled Ben to hide me from what I saw. He jerked and glanced at me curiously.