20 - "That is the only way."

Venus's POV:

Noah and I were hot and sweaty, I can't believe this just actually  happened.

Noah and I had sex. Noah and I had sex. NOAH AND I HAD SEEEXXXXX.

So many things were running through my head but right now I'm at an all time high.

We were lying in my bed, still naked from what we just did, and we were snuggled up together.

"That was..." Noah started.

"Perfect." I smiled up at him as I finished his sentence. 

"Have you ever...?" He tried asking very awkwardly if I had ever had sex before.

"Yes, Noah," I laughed softly, "But I definitely regret it..." I was caught in my thoughts, "It was with Russell... I was at a really low point in my life and I felt like he was the only person who cared about me... But in reality he just wanted to hurt me... He got my hooked on drugs and made me think he was giving them to me for free and when he tried getting me to pay up he always wanted to do sexual things... I didn't have money to give him so he tried to get his payments from pleasuring himself using me... He did a few times... And then it got so aggressive that I was afraid of him and I knew that it wasn't healthy and that I shouldn't be spending time with people like him... That's when I told my mom and she ordered a restraining order."

"I'm sorry he hurt you, I wish I could have been there for you when all of this was happening... You didn't deserve that... He took advantage of your vulnerable state... That's not right." Noah brushed a strand of hair behind my ear, "But I'm glad you felt safe enough to tell me." 

"For most of my life, I've felt so alone..." My eyes started to water, "I always felt like nobody could ever understand me and what my life was like... And nobody ever cared to ask...They just judged me on every decision I made... Noah... You're the only person who has ever asked me about me..."

"You don't have to worry about people like that anymore. You have me now." He wiped a tear from my cheek with his thumb before kissing me softly.

Being with Noah is the best feeling. He cares so much about me and getting to know every part of who I am. I'm so lucky to have someone like him in my life.

*

*

*

TUESDAY

Today I woke up and Noah wasn't lying beside me, but I could smell the aroma of something yummy coming from the kitchen. I got out of bed and snuck out of my bedroom to find Noah making breakfast.

"What're you doing?" I smiled as I approached him.

"Shit!  You're awake... I was going to bring you breakfast in bed." He looked so sad.

"Noah, you're so sweet," I laughed, "Would it make you feel better if I went back to bed and pretended to be asleep until you're done?"

With a big smile he said, "Yes please."

I laughed and dragged myself back into my bedroom and crawled back into bed, grabbing my phone and scrolling through my feed.

A few minutes later, Noah waltzed into the bedroom with a tray that had two plates filled with food and two cups of coffee.

"Oh, Noah! You shouldn't have!" I pretended to be surprised.

"You're such a terrible actor." He laughed at me as he placed the tray at the foot of the bed.

"Good thing you're going to acting school and not me." I laughed with him and we both took our plates.

Noah was actually a really good cook. He made chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite, and some bacon and toast with strawberry jam instead of butter.