7 - "I guess this is goodnight?"

**WARNING: This chapter contains some scenes of mild assault and violence.**

//////////////////////////////////

Venus's POV:

Kissing Noah made me feel like I was on top of the world.

"This all so..." Noah said, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Fast?" I chuckled softly, "I know."

"But it's good." He smiled at me as he took my hands in his with our foreheads still pressed together.

"I never thought this would happen... Ever... Like in my whole life..." I escaped into my thoughts, "After everything I've been through... I didn't think someone would want me because of all my baggage... I would hate to get you caught up into my mess, I just—"

"Hey, Hey, Hey," he rested his right hand on my cheek, "You're not a mess. I want to be here, I want to get to know you, and I want to see where this could lead. You don't have baggage, you just have a story, everyone does. Some are scarier than others, but everyone has one, even me, okay? You're so precious, don't ever think I can't handle it, alright?"

I smiled and pecked his lips, "You're something else, Noah Centineo."

*
*
*

Noah and I stayed up for hours talking about anything and everything. When we saw it was 5am we decided we should probably go to bed.

"You can sleep here on my mattress, I'll sleep out on the couch." He smiled sweetly.

"What? No! I don't want to kick you out of your room, you sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch." I said, standing up off his mattress to meet his eyes.

"Venus, I insist. I won't take no for an answer so if you keep fighting me on it we're going to end up pulling an all-nighter." He chuckled softly, grabbing my hand and kissing the back of my palm sweetly.

"Alright, Centineo," I gave in but frowned, "Maybe I should go back to the hotel, though... I don't have any pajamas and I don't want to sleep in these clothes, they're too uncomfortable."

"No, no, here," he walked over to his suitcase full of clothes and pulled out a hoodie and some basketball shorts, "Wear these, they're super comfy."

I took them from his hand and immediately noticed how large they both were since Noah is a fucking giant, but I shrugged and decided to change anyway. I shooed Noah out of the room so I could change, and I looked at myself in the mirror when I had his clothes on and laughed at how ridiculous I looked. The hoodie was like a dress that made me look like I didn't have any arms because the sleeves came down so long, and the basketball shorts were almost like capris on me and I had to tighten the string on them otherwise they'd fall right off me.

I stepped out of the room to find Noah getting the couch ready for him to sleep for the night and when he heard the creek in the floor from me walking he looked up and smiled, "You look great!"

"I look ridiculously small," I laughed at myself, "But I'm very comfy, so thank you."

"You're welcome." He smiled and pecked me on the lips sweetly.

"So I guess this is goodnight?" I frowned.

"We both need to sleep, Venus. You know that. Otherwise we won't be well enough for the parks tomorrow, and I wanna take you to Hollywood Studios!" He said, excitedly.