Running inside as tears streamed down his face as he instantly slipped in little space. Tearing through his closet getting in his Kumamon onesie and dinosaur socks. Getting in a ball under his bed covers.

He pulled his favorite Giraffe stuffie to his chest, it was light and dark purple,

"Yoonie sad Mimi, bad man hurted my feewings."

Yoongi curled deeper into the covers and fell asleep. Only to jump up when a knock sounded on his door. He groggily got up and trudged down, still deep in little space. The door opened up to a worried look Seokjin. Hands on his hips once he saw Yoongi.

"Young man, where were you?!"

Jin scolded, while Namjoon ran up the driveway. Yoongi looked down and shuffled lightly, making grabby hands at Namjoon who cooed and picked him up instantly. He set his head in the crook of Namjoons neck as he tried to hide from Jin's anger.

"Kookie, hurted my feewings, wented home for tired." Jin sighed.

"Yoongi, you can't come home just because someone hurts your feelings, you only have the rest of senior year then you're done. Besides, Jungkook isn't a bad kid, I ran into him today. Maybe you should give him a chance."

Jin softly stated to the distressed male.

Yoongi looked up at Jin as if he had just slapped him across the face. Eyes brimming with tears as his lip trembled ever so slightly. He burst into tears and clutched onto Namjoon, loud sobs left his pretty pink lips. Namjoon bounces him on his hip trying to calm him down as he vigorously wiped his eyes away of any tears slipping down his chubby cheeks.

After he calmed down Jin held his hands out but Yoongi turned into Namjoon. Not wanting to be held by such a traitor. Jin sighed and ran his hands through his black locks.

"I'm sorry baby, don't be mad at Jinnie please, he didn't mean anything bad."

Yoongi looked up through his eyelashes and held out his arms. Jin smiled and cuddled the boy to his chest.

Yoongi looked up, cute puppy dog eyes on display.

"Jinnie give Yoonie baf?" Jin smiles,

"I'd love too little one."

As Jin walked up the stairs and to Yoongi's bathroom. Yoongi shimmied out of his grip and ran to a bucket filled with bath bombs. He squat down and rummaged through them, the difference scents all lingering throughout his nose. He picked up a blue and pink one, holding them out to Jin.

"Stwabewy or Bwue wasbewwy?" He asked while cutely tilting his head. Jin smiled.

"Strawberry." Yoongi smiled and nodded vigorously,

"I was tinking dat too."

Yoongi said giggling while running to the bathtub, starting it while slipping the bath bomb under the water giggling at the dissolving sound emitting from it.

After thoroughly washing Yoongi, Jin dried him off and made dinner.

"Yoongi, dinners ready!"

But Yoongi was already in a deep sleep under his covers. Jin went to call again but Namjoon stopped him, shushing him and softly pulling him to the room where soft snores could be heard. Little grumbles and mumbles left his pouty lips as he clutched Mimi, and burrowed into the soft baby blue bedspread.

Yoongi woke up the next morning with his stomach grumbling. He groaned and turned over, seeing a price of paper laid out on his desk. He got up and ran a hand through his matted hair, picking up the paper and skimming it.