13

"I-I don't want to.."

Jungkook raised a brow and crossed his arms.

"The more you prolong this the worse your punishment will be. So, if you don't want to add more spankings I suggest you get your ass up to your room."

Yoongi gasped and dashed to the front door. A displeased Jungkook following after him. Yoongi fumbled with his keys and shakily opened the door, running up to his room. Sitting on the bed waiting for Jungkook to arrive. Once he had he wished he'd disappear and Jungkook was gone.

Jungkook stood at the door, his black leather belt hung from his hand. Hair disheveled and a frown etched on his face. Yoongi gulped as he took a step forward. Tears streaming down his face, yet he hasn't even been spanked yet.

"No no I'm sorry daddy I'm sorry!"

Jungkook sighed and rested the belt on the bed as he cupped Yoongi's face. Softly wiping the tears away that managed to escape.

"I know you are baby, but you still have to be punished, I can't let you get off with something like that. I wouldn't be a good daddy if I did. So calm down and let's get this over with, I don't like punishing you but I will if I have too okay?"

Yoongi nodded, hiccuping in between words,

"y-yes daddy.."

Jungkook smiled and ran a hand through his hair,

"good boy. Now lay over my lap. I'm giving you fifteen spanks, five with your pants on, five with your underwear on and five with nothing on. Understand?"

Yoongi nodded, Jungkook harshly gripped Yoongi's butt,

"y-yes daddy."

"Good, now count them."

Yoongi was about to reply when a hard smack was sent to his butt causing a cry to fly from his lips.

He went to rub the sting out only for Jungkook to swat his hands away.

"You didn't count baby,"

Yoongi took a shaky breath,

"o-one.."

Jungkook sent two more blows, harder than the last one. Loving the cries and whimpers that came out of Yoongi.

The last ones came and Yoongi bit his lip.

"F-Five.."

Jungkook hummed,

"now the pants baby."

He softly said as he pulled down his pants, feeling the heat rise from his ass. Jungkook softly massaged the agitated flesh and softly hummed. Yoongi has yet to let his tears fall but Jungkook knew as soon as his belt made contact with just this thin fabric he'd be squirming and trying to break loose. So he took it upon himself to throw his leg over both of Yoongi's, fully trapping him. Jungkook rubbed it once more.

"Kay baby, ten more."

Yoongi nodded only to grunt as the belt hit him.

"S-Six!"

He bit his lip once more, only causing more tears to fill his eyes, threatening to fall out. Yet he remained silent.

Another blow and the tears fell, Yoongi thrashed trying to break loose only for Jungkook to grip tighter. Yoongi brought his hands back and covered his bum only for Jungkook to pin his hands to his back. Tisking softly.

After those five were done Jungkook smiled a little, Yoongi's back heaved with every breath he took, his thighs were shaking and his head was put on the bed, muffling the cries Jungkook loved dearly, but also hated. He never thought he'd enjoy spankings so much.