23

"I'm fucking pissed and you're gonna help me."

Yoongi smirked,

"What are we gonna do?"

Taehyung cheered,

"Ask Jungkook if you can spend the night. Then I'll tell you all the details."

Yoongi nodded and closed the door and made his way to find Jungkook sitting with Jimin on the couch. Yoongi walked up and smiled at him.

"Daddy can I spend the night with Tae Tae? He asked if I could."

Jungkook looked at Jimin who shrugged and nodded.

"Sure baby, but you didn't bring any clothes."

Taehyung popped up beside Yoongi, wrapping an arm around him.

"Don't worry Kooks, I got him."

Jungkook nodded as both boys ran back up to Taehyung's room. He shut the door and pushed Yoongi on the bed.

"So"

Yoongi gulped as Taehyung continued.

"We're gonna go to a bar."

Yoongi's eyes widened.

"What?! No! Kookie will be mad at me!"

Taehyung groaned and rolled his eyes,

"Who cares about them, just come with me! Please! You don't have to do anything, just come with me. I already got ya fake IDs! Please Yoongi! Please!"

Yoongi shook his head,

"No Taehyung, I'm not gonna do it."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No!"

"Please!"

"NO!"

"PLEASE!"

Yoongi sighed,

"Fine! Just shut up!"

Taehyung squealed and hugged him.

"Thank you!"

Later that night Yoongi and Taehyung were getting ready. It was currently ten o'clock and Jimin had already come in bidding them goodnight. As the boys got ready Taehyung forced Yoongi down and did some makeup. Much to the boy's dismay.

Yoongi's blonde hair was curled slightly. He wore a loose silky white shirt, a loose black tie, black leather jeans that hugged his curves and ass, and black shoes.

Taehyung wore a red silky shirt as he also curled his dyed grey hair, topped with black pants and black boots. He undid a few buttons and dragged Yoongi out the door.

As they walked through the doors the loud music blared in Yoongi's ears. The disco and flashy strobe lights gave him a headache yet he was determined to have a good time. Sweaty bodies and horny adults rubbed up against them as they shoved their way to the bar.

Yoongi kept a tight hold on Taehyung's hand as they made their way through the sea of people, stopping at the black tabled bar.

Taehyung sat down, Yoongi beside him.

"Two Toxic Tumblers please."

The bartender raised a brow.

"Starting off strong tonight?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded,

"You have no idea."

He shoved the drinks in front of the boys and Yoongi hesitantly drank it.