He walked into the kitchen, seeing the table set and freshly made food being set. Jungkook turned and smiled.

"You good now baby?"

Yoongi blushed, but you wouldn't know since his face was already red from his previous actions. He nodded and slowly walked, head down guiltily, to Jungkook and tugged his shirt.

He took a shaky breath, his body shuttering and tears filling his eyes once more.

"I-I-I'm So-Sorry Kookie..I n-no mean to be bwad.."

Jungkook smiled,

"it's okay baby, just don't do it again okay?"

Yoongi nodded and held his hands up.

"You want to be held?"

Yoongi nodded and sniffled.

"Yes, please."

Jungkook smiled and picked him up by his armpits setting him on his hip. Yoongi snuggled his face into Jungkook's neck and sniffled. His body shuddering as he took in Jungkook's scent.

Jungkook rubbed up and down his back and softly bounced him as he waited for the timer to go off for the food. As Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck he wrapped his legs tighter around him and moved his head over his heart.

Causing Jungkook to shift him to the other side.

The timer had gone off, Jungkook started to squat to put Yoongi down, only for him to whine and hold on tighter.

Jungkook tapped Yoongi's thigh.

"Yoongi, I need to set you down. I'll hold you in a minute okay?"

Yoongi pouted out his lip but agreed, not wanting to get further punishment. As Jungkook got the food out and set it on the table, Yoongi placed his thumb in his mouth, slipping further into littlespace. Jungkook turned to see and frowned, taking his thumb out of his mouth.

Yoongi whined and tried to push it back,

"no baby, you could get sick."

Yoongi clung to Jungkook's leg, Jungkook picked him up and cuddled him close.

"My, you're a clinger after punishments aren't you?"

Yoongi's eyes grew child like as he babbled incoherently. As Jungkook was about to sit down his phone ran and he set Yoongi down who played with the table cloth while giggling cutely.

It was an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Is this Jungkook?"

"Jin?"

"Yeah, hey are you with Yoongi? He's not picking up his phone."

Jungkook nodded only now realizing Jin couldn't see,

"yeah, I just got done punishing him. Is he usually this clingy?"

A gasp was heard over the other line,

"Hello? Jin?"

He heard a small squeal.

"I've never been able to punish Yoongi so I wouldn't know, how is he?"

Jungkook sighed,

"good,"

he looked back at the boy and smiled as he saw him chew on an ice cube with his hand.

"He's pretty clingy and he slipped pretty deep but he's good now. I really wanna be his daddy, but I don't know how big him will react."

He heard movement over the phone.

"Yeah, little Yoongi is quite blunt and tells you how it is, big Yoongi is like that but in a more reserved way."

"Hm. Well the food is getting cold, I'll talk to you later."

As they said their goodbyes Yoongi got out of the chair and wobbled over to him.

"Din din?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

After dinner, Yoongi was covered in food, all down his forearms, neck, even some behind his ear. How it got there was unknown to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed,

"bath time Yoongi."

Yoongi looked up and wiped his hands on his t-shirt.

" 'Tay."

Jungkook released a breath, thanking god that he didn't have to fight with the little.

Yoongi ran up the stairs and to his bathroom, picking out his favorite towel, toys and of course bath bomb. He used his favorite one last night, so he has to use his second favorite. Blue raspberry. Jungkook walked in as Yoongi started to strip. He sucked in a breath seeing Yoongi's plump behind in only tight grey boxers. Yoongi turned,

"Come on! I too wittle to twurn watew!"

Jungkook smiled and nodded. Filling up the tub and letting Yoongi sit beside him as he held the bath bomb under it, watching the water turn blue.

As Yoongi got in he covered his parts. He shrieked when Jungkook tried to look. Throwing his rubber ducky at him.

"No look der! Yew not daddy!" Jungkook sighed,

"Sorry, Sorry."

After thoroughly cleaning Yoongi he hopped out and wrapped a pastel yellow towel around him entirely. Causing the little to giggle uncontrollably.

Yoongi was now dressed in a pink hoodie and black boxers. Jungkook sat on the bed beside Yoongi.

He hesitated,

"Yoongi, can you be big for a minute, we need to talk."