19

"The hell you mean by touched him?

He hissed, I clung tighter and whimpered in his grip.

Jimin rolled his eyes, Tae coming to his side, as him and Hoseok walked up.

"Chill Jungkook, I took care of him. He drug Yoongi into the bathroom and proceeded to pull his pants down. Yoongi threw a punch pissed him off and he almost knocked Yoongi out by choking him."

Jungkook growled, he was about to say something when the devil himself walked into the hallway, head down. He set Yoongi down,

"Stay here."

He growled.

He stalked up to Jackson and harshly pushed him to the lockers. Jimin sighed,

"Dammit Jungkook."

He grumbled walking over as Jungkook yelled and threw punches at his face and threw him to the ground.

After six more punches were delivered to his stomach or face Jungkook got dragged off by Jimin.

"Fucking touch my boyfriend again I dare you!"

He spat.

Jackson looked up wide eyed and nodded slowly, a small circle of people had gathered and Jungkook shrugged Jimin off his shoulder walking to Yoongi and picking him up. A squeak falling from his lips and hiding his face in embarrassment.

Jimin grabbed hold of Tae's hand and followed Jungkook, Hoseok in tow.

As they got out of the school doors Jungkook set him down by his car. Grunting under his breath. Yoongi stood by the matte black mustang biting his lip. Jungkook turned, his anger filled eyes softened once he saw Yoongi. He slowly walked up and cupped his cheeks.

Nuzzling into the warm plump flesh of Yoongi's neck, smelling his scent.

"You okay baby?"

He softly asked, the complete opposite of his reaction two seconds ago.

Yoongi nodded, Jungkook looked up and smiled sadly.

"Words baby."

Yoongi blushed seeing Jimin smirk beside him.

"Yes, I'm fine daddy.."

He mumbled softly.

Hoseok cooed beside them and flopped himself into Tae who whines and pushed him off, causing a giggle to emit from Yoongi.

The three boys look over to see Yoongi intently staring at them. Jungkook smiled at the child lifelike in Yoongi's eyes. He turned to the other three.

"You guys wanna come to my house and meet little Yoongi?"

The three nodded their head and Yoongi tried to climb up Jungkook's body so he'd hold him. Jungkook chuckled and placed him on his hip, walking to the side door and setting him on the chair. Only for him to whine and clutch onto Jungkook's shirt, softly shaking his head no. Jungkook smiled and kissed his hair.

"I'll be right in the front see where you can see me baby boy, don't you want Tae Tae to sit by you?"

Yoongi gasped and nodded, making grabby hands towards Taehyung who smiled as his face slightly heated.

"Tae Tae!"

He giggled as Yoongi grabbed hold of one of his fingers, placing it in his mouth. Taehyung was slowly slipping and Jimin, who sat by the other window beside him, noticed.

"I told Yoongi you were a little, so it won't surprise him. You can slip baby."

Taehyung's face blushed as both Jungkook and Hoseok turned, smiling at the sight of Yoongi sucking his fingers and Tae slowly gaining the look of childlike life.

Soon he was also little and they both giggled uncontrollably while they wiggle trying to get out of their seatbelts.

"Kim Taehyung, stop that right now!"

Jimin hissed as he tried to push the red button by his bottom, Yoongi doing the same. The car came to a stop in front of a beautiful house and Jungkook got out. Getting his restless baby and placing him on his hip and Jimin did the same.

They still wiggled as they whined to get down and play.

" 'wan down daddy!"

Yoongi said as he thrashed in his grip. Jungkook gripped the back of Yoongi's thighs.

"If you keep acting like this young man I'll set you in timeout and you won't get dessert at dinner."

Yoongi gasped and stopped moving, glancing towards Taehyung who still fought against Jimin's grip. Jimin whispered something causing him to pout but nevertheless stop moving. Once everyone was inside the boys put the littles down, not before grabbing their hand and taking them to the kitchen.

Hoseok sat beside Yoongi on the island chairs and Jimin sat on the other side of him along with Taehyung on the last. Jungkook looked around the kitchen.

"Do any of you want a snack?"

Yoongi's and Taehyung's face lit up as they bounced on their chairs.

"Do you have an cookies?"

Taehyung asked excitedly.

Jungkook turned to Jimin,

"Do you want him having any cookies?"

Jimin shrugged,

"I think if they played the sugar will wear off and they'll sleep good tonight."

Jungkook nodded, handing both littles four chip-ahoy soft cookies.

Yoongi immediately began munching on them.

"Tank yew daddy!"

Taehyung nodded,

"Yah tank yew Kookie!"

Jungkook smiled and walked around kissing Yoongi's forehead and ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"You're welcome." 

As the littles ran around the house playing various games, such as. Tag, hide-and-seek, pirates, princesses, house and much more. The other three males sat on the couch watching with fond eyes as their giggles floated around the house.

As the three sat watching tv a loud cry was heard from the upstairs bedroom. The males ran up to see Yoongi holding his head with both his hands. Taehyung sitting in front of him a glare on his face as he sat with his arms crossed.

Jungkook raised a brow,

"What happened?"

Upon hearing his daddy's voice Yoongi raised his arms and grabbed the air. Jungkook bent down and picked him up as Yoongi cried loudly into his chest, clinging tightly to the male. Cries not subsiding. Jungkook bounced Yoongi on his hip and sang him a little song, walking out of the room so the others could figure out what happened.

Jimin looked down at Tae who wiggled under Jimin's stare.