24

After four more drinks consisting of two of the same, a Hammered Hulk Cocktail and a Sex in the Driveway. Yoongi was smashed and already slurring his words together.

Taehyung giggled as Yoongi grabbed him and dragged him to the dance floor. They swayed their hips to the beat as they got into the music. Somehow between songs they ended up with different partners.

Yoongi with a tall blonde who had great biceps and thick thighs. And Taehyung with a dark brunette.

Yoongi swayed with the male as he gripped Yoongi's slim waist. As the songs got more and more erotic Yoongi turned and pushed his ass flush against the man's crotch. Twerking and grinding against him.

Yoongi soon found himself pressed against a wall, the man pinning his hands above his head and his knee separating his thighs, keeping them from closing. Yoongi presses his head against the wall as small whimpers and moans flew from his lips as the male connected his lips to his neck.

But the boy didn't know he was leaving hickeys in his drunk state. Thrown into the euphoria that was his horny mind. He grinded his bulge against the man's knee as he bit his lips to keep the moans in.

Little did he know Jin and Namjoon we're here witnessing the whole thing.

As the male moved a hand under his shirt he pushed the hand away.

"W-Wait...I-I can't do this.."

The male nodded and backed off, but not before placing one more kiss on Yoongi's lips.

Yoongi drunkenly found his way to Taehyung to see him in the same state. Eyes lidded and filled with lust. They called a cab and headed back to Jimin's. Yoongi however, in this state told the cab to head back to Jungkook's house. Unaware that the male knows what he had previously done.

As the man dropped him off, Yoongi thanked him and made his way inside. All the lights were off and he made his way to his room. Slumping on the bed. 

(Short Chapter))))