27

Three days later Yoongi had lost all contact with any of them, including Jin and Namjoon. His hair was now dyed a red-brown and it slightly covered his eyes. He was skinnier than he used to be but still somehow muscular. His eyes held a dead look and if you looked at him he'd glare immediately.

As he walked down the hallway, now wearing his usual all black outfit he had a bandana wrapped around his forehead, showing off his powerful eyebrows and cat-like eyes. His hair was parted so you could see the bandana and his black hoodie fell to his middle thighs. His black jeans had rips in the knees and his all black converse squeaked against the white polished floor.

He saw Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook upon walking into the school premises. He stared ahead as they did a double take on him, especially Jungkook. He walked past them as he made his way to his locker still feeling eyes boring into him. Yet he never turned to spare them a glance. He opened his locker and began to put his books into his bag as the bell rang.

He rolled his eyes and slammed his locker shut as he walked up the stairs to his homeroom. Dreading having to sit next to Jungkook. Yet he wouldn't make a big deal of it.

He slammed the door open and all conversation stopped. The teacher mid-sentence turned and stared at Yoongi. He had never seen this woman before, was she new? She stared at him a while longer before smiling politely.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Jung Ki, the substitute teacher, who are you?"

Yoongi glared as he stood by the door, walking to the back of the class, rudely ignoring her. Yoongi pulled the chair out beside Jungkook and slumped down in it. Ignoring the glare he received from the male. As the substitute began to talk Yoongi placed his head down on the desk and began sleeping.

He didn't know what compelled him to do that, he just hasn't been sleeping all that well these past few nights. Completely blaming it on Jungkook. So as he rested his head and caught a light nap. A harsh tug on his hair made him growl and glare at however touched him.

His glare darkened when he saw Jungkook staring down at him.

"What?"

He spat harshly.

Jungkook glared down at him and his aura darkened.

"Do not speak to be like that. There was no need to be rude to that lady."

He hissed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and smirked at him.

"Jungkook shut the fuck up, you are not the boss of me. You can no longer tell me what to do. Go fuck yourself you twat faced bimbo."

Yoongi smirked when Jungkook's eyes widened dramatically and his face turned red from anger. Jungkook lunged to grabbed Yoongi by the hair but he dodged and grabbed him instead. Yoongi bent down to his level as he kept a tight grip on Jungkook's wrist.

"Do not ever fucking touch me again. I'm not afraid to hurt you."

He calmly said before pushing Jungkook away from him. Jimin ran over and helped Jungkook up. Glaring at Yoongi slightly.

"What is your problem?"

Yoongi glared then smirked.

"Nothing, karma's just a bitch. Right Jungkook?"

He chuckled as he walked away from the two boys. Who both glared at his retreating back. Yoongi turned the corner and came face to face with the substitute teacher. She looked up wide eyed. Then apologized for bumping into him. Yoongi merely grunted a reply and continued on his way.

At the end of the day Yoongi had a run-in with Jungkook once. Thankfully. But that didn't stop him from getting into a fight with someone else. And that is how Yoongi ended up in Jin's nurses office with a bloody lip and bruised cheek.

"Yoongi what happened?"

Yoongi sighed,

"He pushed me against a locker and said I was just a baby begging to be fucked. So I did what I had to and beat him to a pulp. I'm fine, I don't understand why you're over here helping me when the bitch over there is crying. He shouldn't have come on me. Fucking Jungkook had to get in the way though didn't he. He always has to be the fucking hero. He doesn't know when to fucking stop does he. Goddamn I swear."

He growled as Jungkook was helping patch up Yoongi's victim, on the other side of the room.

Jin sighed and touched Yoongi's lip.

"I wasn't talking about the fight Yoongi. I was talking about the bar."

Yoongi stiffened on the bed and turned away from Jin.

"Wait, how do you know I went to a bar?"

Yoongi asked as he looked up at Jin. The male frowned and avoided eye contact. Yoongi glared at him. Realization hitting him.

"You were there. You were the one who fucking told Jungkook! you bitch!"

He hissed voice slowly getting higher and louder with every word.

Jungkook and the male turned upon hearing Yoongi yell. Then turned to see Yoongi's face full of hate. His hands were clenched by his side and his breathing was heavy.

Yoongi looked up to meet his eyes. Anger leaving his body.

Instead of screaming he whispered.

"I hate you. I fucking hate you, never talk to me again!"

He said roughly pushing Jin away from him and running out the doors of the school, not caring about the voice that was calling after him.

The tears finally fell as he rushed inside his home. Stomping up the stairs and jumping under the blankets.

He sobbed relentlessly as his body shook violently.