30 (Vmin)

(((((Here's a little bit of Vmin for you guys)))))))

-flashback-

As Taehyung stumbled into the house his hair was disheveled and his shirt was all the way undone. Littered hickies were placed on his torso and some on his neck. He made his way upstairs only to find Jimin sitting on his bed.

Taehyung smiled upon seeing him but when he tried to walk over Jimin moved from his touch. Causing Taehyung to pout.

(P.S. Just know I do not ship them whatsoever and I feel grossed out that I am writing this but the show must go on)

"Yoongi went home I tink."

He giggled as he messed up the word, causing a hiccup to come out. He stood before Jimin and shuffled uncomfortably. He slipped off his shirt and Jimin eyed him up and down. His oncoming anger visible by his clenched jaw and fisted hands.

He stood up and walked out of the room. Taehyung stumbled after him and grabbed his hand.

"Where going?"

He hiccuped again and clung tighter when Jimin pushed him back.

"Taehyung we will talk in the morning. Go to sleep."

Taehyung let go, usually Jimin never called him that, it was either Taetae or Tae. So he knew he was in trouble even if he wasn't thinking clearly. He walked back towards his room and slipped under the covers.

The next morning the curtains were drawn and the sunshine woke Taehyung up. He sat up fast holding onto his throbbing head. He turned to see Jimin with a frown on his face and two Tylenol is his hand along with water.

Taehyung gave him a small smile and took the pills.

"T-Thanks."

Jimin sat down.

Taehyung looked down to see himself shirtless with red and purple love bites all down his tummy. He gasped and looked to Jimin, who was also eyeing them.

"Y-You're not mad? I mean I know I let someone else kiss me...But I'd never have sex with someone. Y-You know the right?"

Jimin merely nodded.

"I'm not mad."

Taehyung breathes a sigh of relief. Only to gulp later on.

"I'm infuriated. How could you do something so careless Kim Taehyung?! Yoongi could've gotten hurt, and worse you could've been raped! I mean obviously you enjoyed it. I can't even look at you right now."

Jimin stood up and walked to the door, his hand was turning the knob when Taehyung clung to his legs.

"No please Minnie I'm really sorry! I won't do it again!"

Jimin shook his head.

"I don't wanna do something I'll regret Taehyung, give me some space."

Taehyung hesitantly let go and retreated back to his bed. He pulled out his phone and dialed Yoongi. After trying four times and it immediately going to voicemail he knew Yoongi was pissed at him. Hell, he was pissed at himself.

He roughly ran his hands through his hair and tugged harshly.

"How could you be so fucking ignorant Taehyung!"

He screamed at his self. After being cooped up in his room for a good solid hour, he thought Jimin would be cool. So he wandered around the rooms trying to find him.