Lunch came around and Yoongi 'stealthily' made his way out of his class, hence it being the only class he didn't share with Jungkook. As he turned the corner he slammed into something, watching over his back. He fell on his butt, a little 'oof' emitting from his lips. He looked up to see an amused Jungkook staring down at him.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Yoongi shot him a guilty grin,

"to lunch?"

Jungkook raise an eyebrow,

"going the opposite direction of the cafeteria?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Y-Yeah?"

Jungkook shook his head and grabbed a hold of Yoongi wrist.

"You promised and you're gonna keep it. Or else."

He said lowly.

Yoongi planted his feet to the ground,

"or else what?"

He said sassily while putting a hand on his hip.

Jungkook smirked and bent down to his ear.

"I'll punish you."

Yoongi's face flushed as he let Jungkook drag him to the cafeteria. Eyes glazed and lips parted. The next thing he knew he was sat at a table as he looked at two calm boys and one red faced, confused Jimin.

He snapped out of his trace, still feeling his face heat up and made eye contact with Jimin. Making his blood boil, and scowl to reappear on his face. Jimin turned to Jungkook, glare on point.

"What the hell is he doing here?"

He hissed while Taehyung held him back from jumping over the table to strangle him.

Yoongi smirked, loving the control he had over Jimin.

Jungkook sighed, "he owes me."

Yoongi snapped his head over and glared as well. About to reply when Jungkook gives him a warning glare, causing him to shut his mouth and place his head on his palm, boredly.

Taehyung shuffled,

"h-hey Yoongi."

Yoongi sent a glare to Taehyung causing him to loosen his grip on Jimin and shrink slightly.

Jungkook leaned down,

"the polite thing to do is greet someone when they say something to you."

Yoongi gave him a deadpanned look,

"good thing I'm not nice then."

Hoseok smiles towards Yoongi,

"nice to meet you Yoongi, I'm Hoseok."

Yoongi merely raised an eyebrow at the male,

"Hey."

He then turned to Jimin, a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

"How're you doing, Jiminnie?"

Jimin bit back a remark.

"Good, Yoongs, how are you?"

Jimin smirked, Jungkook felt Yoongi tense and he abruptly stood up, walking towards him punching him straight in the face.

"FUCKING CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME I GODDAMN DARE YOU!"

Jungkook pulled Yoongi away when he tried to swing at Jimin as he fell to the floor.

Yoongi thrashed against him,