21

Jk's pov:

As I bounced Yoongi on my hip and rubbed his back and ran a hand through his hair. When he finally calmed down he sighed softly into my neck. Jungkook sat down on his couch and slowly rocked him back and forth, soft puffs of hot air being blown onto his neck. Hoseok came down the stairs shortly after and sat beside them running a hand through Yoongi's hair.

"How's he doing?"

Yoongi look up at Hoseok with hooded eyes and pouted. Jungkook smiled sadly down at him,

"Pretty good I think, I just got him to stop crying. So, how are you baby?"

Yoongi sniffled,

"Fine daddy..Head howrts doe,"

Jungkook kissed his forehead and started to get comfortable when his phone dinged. He pulled it out and read the message.

"Hey baby, you wanna go get some ice cream?"

Yoongi nodded slowly,

"Wes pwease daddy, is Tae Tae coming?"

Jungkook shook his head,

"No baby, he's getting punished."

Yoongi sat up fast, almost smacking his head with Jungkook's if he hadn't moved so quickly.

"But he no mean to be bad to Yoonie!"

Jungkook sighed,

"Remember when you didn't mean to be bad but I still had to punish you?"

Yoongi nodded slowly.

"It's the same with his daddy, how bout we get a case of ice cream and bring it back so you and Tae Tae can share it?"

Yoongi nodded, gummy smile present on his porcelain skin.

"Pwease daddy!"

Jungkook smiled,

"Thank you for your manners baby boy."

As they pulled back into the house they walked in to find Taehyung cuddles on top of Jimin while they scrolled through tv shows.

Taehyung turned around,

"Where you go?"

He asked cutely while tilting his head, Jungkook smiled and hid the bag.

"We went and got ice cream."

Taehyung's eyes widened and filled with tears.

"W-Wif-Wif out me?"

Jimin ran a hand through his baby's hair, playing along with Jungkook's cruel trick.

"Yeah baby, bad boys don't get treats."

Taehyung looked down as tears threatened to fall. A small, heartbroken, 'oh' leaving his pouty lips.

Yoongi glared at the two caregivers, pulling the ice cream container from Jungkook's arms.

"They wying Tae Tae, we bof gots ice cweam, I share wif you. I no want you to be sad!"

He said running over and pulling him from Jimin's lap. Glaring at him. He pushed Taehyung behind him,

"Dat was mean wha you an Daddy did, yew dow'n lie wike dat to Tae Tae!"

Jungkook picked up the distressed boy and set the ice cream in Jimin's grip.

"Hey baby calm down, we were only playing."

Yoongi shook his head,

"Dat was mean daddy. I vewy disappointed in yew two."

Jungkook chuckled as Taehyung dodged Jimin's grip of apology. Yoongi wiggled out of Jungkook's grip and grabbed hold of Taehyung.

"Let's go, yew too Hobi, we don wan be around meanies."

The little huffled while grabbing hold of Hobi's hand in the other as Tae held the ice cream.

Jungkook sat down beside Jimin and smiled while shaking his head.

"Looks like we've been punished."

Jimin chuckled,

"Looks like it."