✉️Chapter 6✉️

Tyler POV

After telling Troye about the game of Truth or Dare that Zoë mentioned to me earlier, he responded with "Okay." I chuckled without meaning to, thinking of all the times TSM and I discussed The Fault in our Stars. I knew Troye wouldn't get the joke, but after watching the song he wrote based on the novel, I knew that 'Okay' wasn't just a word to him anymore, either.

Soon after helping him unpack, including finding his boxers and awkwardly putting them back while he snatched the, away sheepishly, I suggested go see what Connor was doing. I suggested him because I knew he and Troye became pretty close friends after Playlist, and I don't know what terms Troye is on with everyone else.

"Sure, let's go. Maybe we can discuss collabs, too." (( Oh, wishful thinking for the Tronnor fandom ))

I immediately brightened up to the idea, since I've never collabed with Connor, or Troye, for that matter, considering how close I was to both of them. I checked the time on my phone, and saw that we actually had less time than I thought to meet up with the others. Only about two and a half hours. I mentioned this to Troye, and he said,"Already? Well, should we all go out and eat, then? Like, us and Connor?"

I nodded. He went to freshen up in the bathroom, probably worried that his already hella strong quiff game wasn't strong enough. Distractedly, I started to think about the conversation with Troye. It seemed normal enough, until he called me Tilly.

Only TSM calls me Tilly.

It was then that I began to wonder if Troye was the voice behind the letters. I knew he easily matched all of TSM's hints, but the vibes I got from Troye never really agreed with everything I've heard in the letters. He never acted weird around me, when talking to me, as if he had any feelings for me. He never gave off the 'I'm so much sadder on the inside than the outside' vibe, either.

Honestly, I really don't think it's Troye. Now that I think about it, I think he called me Tilly in a Tweet before I started messaging TSM in the first place. I'm not sure, but it sounds right. Besides, TSM could've just chosen Troye to make the evidence point at, so that I wouldn't be focused on him. I don't know. His motives are strange, sometimes.

Either way, I have to watch out for Troye.

➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔

We made our way to Connor's room, to see that Caspar and Joe were in there. They were all just hanging out, Jaspar discussing their next video to film together, Connor editing some vlog footage from earlier today. As soon as Connor let Troye and I in, Caspar said,"I'm going to interview you, Oakley, whether you like it or not."

I cocked an eyebrow in his direction. "And how are you going to do that?" I asked sassily.

"I'm going to ask you random questions because everyone loves you and Tysper will be the new thing. Eat shit, Myler!" Caspar tells me.

I busted out laughing, saying,"Myler is real, bitch." I noticed that while Joe, Connor, and Caspar started laughing and rolling their eyes, Troye made an inhuman sound that was somewhere between a scoff and an amused laugh. No one else seemed to notice this, but I definitely did.

I've only told TSM how untrue the whole Myler thing, but it seemed Troye new just as well how I felt about Marcus. I love Marcus, but the idea of dating him makes me wish I could drown in a bowl of mud to escape that situation. That being said, was there a reason Troye seemed to disbelieve the entire Myler ordeal? After all, he was the one who made a snippet of the Myler movie in one of his videos.

Nah. He probably just saw through me. He has tended to do that, on days that I don't feel well or was holding back my anger over something little. Maybe he could just tell I wasn't really into Marcus at all. Even if he did make a Tumblr video that pretty much showed that he shipped Myler as an OTP.