✉️Chapter 9✉️

Three Days Later

Tyler POV

"This is the place I was telling you about, Tyler," Zoella tells me, as we head inside the little cafe for our little lunch date. We had a ton of meet ups and interviews today, and the past couple days, and since Zoë and I both had some free time right now, we decided to go to lunch to this place that Zoë ate at with her brother a couple days ago.

It's a quaint little place, really small, but the outdoor patio was gorgeous with its simplicity. We sat down at one of the tables, while our waitress, Margo, gave us our menus.

"Just let me know when you're ready to order," she says before walking away.

I decide on a simple burger, while Zoë gets a slightly more elaborate burger, with far more toppings and sauces than mine. "What, it was good!" is all she says when I look at her funny.

We have a little chit chat, just talking about how great it was to do meetups, some of the more memorable fans, and things like that, when she asks,"So, got your eye on anyone lately?"

I immediately blush, thinking about Troye. The first day after Truth or Dare, he avoided me most of the day, but then by nighttime, he texted me saying we should grab a bite to eat together. After that, our friendship went back to normal. Other than the fact that I would love to press my face against his in the lip region very passionately.

Zoë must've noticed my blush, because she squealed, catching me red-handed. Or red-faced. Whatever. "You do! So, is it anyone I know?"

I cleared my throat just then. "So, how are things with you and Alfie?"

"Fantastic," she says in a monotone voice,"But no changing the subject! If it's someone I know, then I want to know for future references."

I scoffed at that. "Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly why you want to know, Zoella."

Zoë gave me a pouty face, and when Zoë pouts, she always wins. It's just too adorable to say no to, like a baby chipmunk begging for a treat.

"Zoë..."

"Please Tyler!"

I sighed. "Well, a certain little Aussie has caught my eye, if that means anything," I say reluctantly.

She gasped with excitement. "Troye!? OhmyGodohmyGod YES hashtag Troyler! WOOHOO!"

I laughed sheepishly. "Uh, Zo, are you on crack right now?"

She shoved my shoulder playfully, even though it hurt a bit. I'm a wimp. "Shut up! And this is exciting! And aw, Troye would be perfect for you!"

I look at her incredulously. "Zoë, you know he's straight."

She shrugged innocently. "You never know when things might work out, Tyler," is all she says before Margo comes back with our food.

We eat in silence for a bit, and when we're both about three fourths of the way done with our meals, I ask tentatively,"What does that mean?"

"Well, I mean, has he ever said he was straight?"

I think about it for a minute, and realize he's never said so. But that doesn't necessarily mean he's gay, either. It could just be one of those things that's implied. I tell her so.

"Forget that, it could also mean it's implied that he's gay. Seriously, Tyler, you should just ask to see."

"How are you so sure he'll say he's gay?"

She shrugs, but she seems so sure of herself, that I wonder if this was discussed between them at length before. It would definitely explain Zoë's outburst from a few days ago, but it's also one of those things where anything could be interpreted from that. "You just never know, until you know, Tyler." she says mysteriously.