✉️Chapter 18✉️

Tyler POV

I don't know what I was thinking, telling Troye I loved him last night. I choose to blame the alcohol on this one.

Thankfully, when I looked down at Troye, I found that he was asleep. I was afraid that he'd suffocate himself, from the position he was laying, with his face smothered in my shoulder, but he seemed fine. In fact, he seemed great, with a small smile etched on his face. Whatever he was dreaming about right now, it must've been nice.

At one point a couple hours later, I hear the bedroom door, open, and I pretend to be asleep while I hear Connor and Zöe whispering to each other. No doubt, Zöe's told Connor everything about Troye and I already, or he at least guessed. They left a couple minutes later, and soon after I went to sleep, feeling completely content as I looked back at Troye again. I knew then and there that I'd never seen anything as beautiful as Troye when his face was completely relaxed like it was now.

➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔

The next morning, I awoke to being kicked in the shin. I hear a mumbled,"Sorry," before I remember the events of last night, grateful that the alcohol hadn't made the memories forgotten.

I open my eyes, and see Troye's blue ones looking back at into mine, with a small smile on his face. I knew from his clear eyes that he remembered last night well enough, too.

I had my doubts, considering how far gone he was last night, but I guess he was more disoriented than hungover. Troye mumbled something about taking a shower, and regrettably left the bed with some clothes into the bathroom. As I heard the water being turned on, I decided to skip a shower and just get dressed in the bedroom right now.

I was halfway through being dressed when I heard the water being turned off. I tried to speed up, but spots danced in front of my eyes, an after effect from all of the wine last night, causing me to have to go slow.

I was pulling my jeans up just when I hear the bathroom door swing open. I hop around, still trying to get my skinny jeans all the way up ( no one can get jeans all the way up quickly except for people named Troye Sivan, okay? ). Troye's standing in the doorway, with a towel wrapped around his waist, otherwise naked.

Troye smirks at me a bit, but doesn't comment other than saying,"I forgot underwear." He goes to his drawers, and bends down to search for his boxers. We've only been here two days, and he's already messed up his wardrobe. Only Troye.

He returns to the bathroom, and I resume bringing my pants up, since, like the idiot I am, I paused and stared at Troye the entire time he was out of the bathroom.

Hey, it's not often he lets anyone see him shirtless.

A couple minutes later, Troye comes back out of the bathroom fully dressed in a black coat and dark colored jeans, his hair actually up today, looking so gorgeous that it's a wonder this boy is single.

While his hair in a beanie is ridiculously adorable, when his hair is up in a nice quiff, he looks like some sort of fucking model.

Surprisingly, he doesn't comment of the scene he walked in on earlier, only offering his arm towards me. "Shall we?"

I link my arm through his giddily. "We shall."

Zöe POV

Last night, when Connor and I got back from our day with seem of the others, I checked to see if the boys were awake and could not believe what I saw.

Those idiots were snuggling on the same bed, passed out on each other.

I motioned Connor over, and he raised his eyebrows in response, a knowing look on his face. "What happened while we were gone?" he asked.