✉️Chapter 12✉️

Tyler POV

After Troye kissed my forehead and boarded the plane, I ended up standing there just staring into space for a few minutes before finally moving. I didn't actually leave the airport until some time after his plane left. I just couldn't stand the thought of leaving on that note.

I almost said something incredibly stupid to him, before I saved myself just in time.

I almost told him that I loved him.

But how can I? I've come to the conclusion that I'm also in love with TSM ( whoever they may be ), and TSM said it himself that it's physically impossible to love more than one person at a time. So, I obviously don't love either of them, according to his logic.

But I feel like am in love with both of them. It's the weirdest thing, it's true. I get the same sick sensation in my stomach when they talk to me. Whenever I log off with TSM, it feels exactly like going to my own room from Troyes, or to a bigger degree, Troye boarding a plane to go to an entirely different hemisphere.

Anyways, I went back to the hotel, and I asked a couple people if they were planning on doing anything, but no one responded to my texts, so I figured that they were all pit together at a bar at this late hour. It was about 7:45pm right now, incase you were wondering.

I sat on my bed, wondering what I can do to pass time, and decide to DM Troye.

@tyleroakley: Hey, does the plane have wifi?

I figured the answer was no, since I didn't get a response. So, I decide to send a message to TSM I'm bored and have nothing to do. I don't expect him to respond back, since everyone is out somewhere right now, apparently.

tyleroakley@msn.com: Hey TSM, I was just wondering if you were busy right now. Troye left, and no one else is answering their phones when I texted them, so I'm just at the hotel with nothing to do.

Anyways, I was wondering what your favorite movie was. It just occurred to me that I have no idea what it is.

Seriously, though, I'm bored as fuck. Talk to me when you can.

Your BGF,

Tilly

It was the first time I've signed with my nickname. I really didn't know what topic to put in the message, so I just movie at random, even though I know that TSM's favorite movie is in fact The Perks of Being a Wallflower, but he's never explained why other than 'I've read the book.'

I end up actually getting a response ten minutes later.

nutellaaddict1995@hotmail.com: Yeah, I'm not busy right now. I'd see you in person, but as you said, everyone else is out, so... Well, you know.

Anyways, my favorite movie is The Perks of Being a Wallflower being Logan Lerman is hot and Ezra Miller is my spirit animal and the two of them kissing is God's gift to humanity.

Also, Emma Watson is in the movie. That's all you need to know.

By the way, I'm pretty sure I've told you what my favorite movie was before, so I think you just have no idea what to talk about and floundered until you chose one at random. Am I wrong? :)

Yours Truly,

Me

That little bitch. He knows me too well. But I do get what he's saying about the Logan/Ezra part. And Emma Watson is a bad ass motherfucker. I respond back:

tyleroakley@msn.com: Fuck off!

Seriously, though, how do you guess these things? But yeah, I remembered you said it was TPoBaW. But I didn't know the reason, other than that you've read it. Now I know. ;)