✉️Chapter 4✉️

Tyler POV

I didn't think he'd be so vocal.

Well, I guess I can technically call it vocal, so much as verbal, but whatever. He always has something to say, and he emailed me quickly and without end during this night during our exchange that made me wonder why he never gave me access to talk to him in the first place. I mean, I guess he wasn't even sure I was reading the letters until now, and wasn't sure if I wanted to talk to him, but still. He got over his fears pretty fast.

I sent a last reply to him, as his question was,'Would you consider me one of your best friends?'

I replied yes without hesitating. I don't know why, but it's definitely true. I mean, Korey will probably always be considered my best friend, but TSM wasn't far behind him, considering how well we clicked.

I just wish I knew his identity.

I phrase it like that because I know who he is. I just don't know his name or his exact appearance.

I'm sure he'll slip up eventually. Something, anything, that will make it obvious.

➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵♔ ➵

About nine hours later, when it was dark in LA, and probably light where ever he is, TSM responded back.

nutellaaddict1995@hotmail.com: Wow. Awesome. I'm not even sure how to respond to that. But anyways, I just wanted to ask for your opinion on a bunch of YouTubers, and how you would feel about dating them. I'm sorry if it seems kind of personal, but who am I going to tell? I'm just curious, I guess.

Yours Truly,

Me

I found the request kind of weird, but soon realized that he could've just wanted an indirect way of getting my opinion on him. I'm pretty he's a YouTuber for sure, now. But I don't think finding out in this obvious of a way is TSM's style, so I decide to just answer honestly.

tyleroakley@msn.com: Sure, ask away.

nutellaaddict1995@hotmail.com: Connor Franta.

tyleroakley@msn.com: He's cute, and just what you'd expect him to be behind camera, but I'd never date him. We're not that close in the first place, and we don't have a lot of the same interests. But he's a really great guy, and some girl will be lucky to have him one day.

nutellaaddict1995@hotmail.com: Joe Sugg.

tyleroakley@msn.com: I'd fuck him. Literally end of story, honestly.

nutellaaddict1995@hotmail.com: Troye Sivan.

tyleroakley@msn.com: Really cute and sweet, and if he were gay, I'd totally consider dating him, but I don't know how far we'd go, considering the fact that he's never even kissed anyone other than in Spud before. He's not the dating type, really. But he's still an awesome person and I wished I'd gotten to know him before the last trip, because he's overall an incredibly genuine human being.

nutellaaddict1995@hotmail.com: Alfie Deyes.

tyleroakley@msn.com: Cute, but too straight for me. Did you know that Zalfie is real? I literally walked in on Zöe and Alfie snogging on my last trip to England. But one thing about Alfie is that he's not afraid to get sexual, which a guy can appreciate, if ya know what I mean ;)

And we just kept going on like that, for about half an hour, until he final,y ran out of people he was somewhat interested in, and we went back into our routine of weird questions and passionate fetishes like earlier today. Or last night for him. Whatever.

Over the next few weeks, we were like that, just emailing pretty much every day for sometimes only a few minutes to several hours late into the night. It was amazing, just being honest and risk-free with TSM. I almost don't even remember what it was like before that.

But reality hit me once again, when I got an alert for Vidcon, which was coming up in Italy of all places this year. But that wasn't my reality check. It was the message I received five minutes after the invite:

nutellaaddict1995@hotmail.com: See you in Florence, BGF.

Yours Truly,

Me

I would be seeing TSM in ten days. I'm not sure how to think about this. I am both happy and sad, and still trying to figure out why that could be. (( Perks reference what what ))