Book Twenty-Eight: Masquerade Massacre Hearts

Book Twenty-Eight

Title: Masquerade Massacre Hearts

Username: Janelle07

Summary:

I pressed on feign confidence as I gave him a seductive smile, "Actually, I rather keep it to myself. You have to earn my name in order to know it."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "How exactly do I earn this name of yours?"

My smile widened, "Kiss me."

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Have you ever come to realize you had made such a massive mistake? That all you strived for was to hide in your oversized hoodie and down a ten feet deep hole- forever? If so, then come on over and join the club- we have snacks!

It started when I made a deal with my best friend Fiona at a masquerade dance. After being dumped by my boyfriend, Fiona said I needed to move on. She had ushered me to find a guy at the masquerade dance, take him to a quiet space and hook up with him. It went well... I guess.

Well, until I realized the guy I locked lips with was no other than Fiona's brother. In my defense I was drunk- like everyone resembled Ryan Gosling drunk! I wasn't thinking straight- don't judge!

Wow, I was so screwed...

Excerpt:

She gave me a pointed look. "Didn't Brandon use you?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. He did, and then he dropped me like an overplayed song.

"I'll do it." I said surprising Fiona.

"Oh my gosh, really?" She asked. I nodded with a smirk across my features. "Yeah, really."

Fiona jumped up and down then gave me a warm hug as she whispered in my ear, "It'll work, I promise. Tonight's going to be the best night of our lives."

I wrapped my arms around her as earlier feelings were locked in a box inside my heart. I wouldn't think about all the negatives tonight, I would be the mystery girl. I would be a strong, independent girl tonight that had no worries or regrets. I was going to move on from Brandon. Even if I had to massacre someone else's heart, just as he did to me. This Masquerade party was the perfect way to move on. I could be anyone I was not. Just for one night.

One night.

Vote for this book if you like it!

Votes needed: Five