Book Nineteen: Wits to Diss, Wits to Kiss

Book Nineteen

Title: Wits to Diss, Wits to Kiss

Username: SheTargaryen

Summary:

"I f***ing hate you for making me feel this way! I hate myself for having these feelings believe me!" I yelled at him, my chest heaving up and down with frustration.

"Don't." He breathed, anger lining his voice, "Don't think you can change who I am just by those feelings of yours, because you can't and you won't. This is me."

And his words stung. They really did.

----------------

Among a bunch of friends, love triangles, lies, crushes, and first kisses, things might get a little hectic for seventeen year old Ashton. She's witty, sarcastic, easy to anger, and carries a hurtful past she plans to keep hidden. But when a rude, dark haired guy barges into her life unwelcomed, everything is turned upside down.

Jayce leads a double life. A skilled bodyguard for one of the biggest drug dealers in town by night, and a sarcastic, arrogant guy by day. When he, along with his teammates are relocated, he happens to stumble upon Ash's path. He enjoys nothing more than provoking Ash and just the thought of him infuriates her. But in a twist of events, they are forced in each other's company, much to Ashton's dismay.

However, it's all fun and games until secrets are revealed and lies surface. Can Ash overlook all the mysteries and dangers that are dragged along with the boy that starts to make her heart pound, or will it be too much for her already wounded soul? *contains swearing*

Humor #897 (4/9/2014)

Excerpt: None

Vote for this book if you like it!

Votes needed: Five