Book Thirty: The Weeping Dragon

Book Thirty

Title: The Weeping Dragon

Username: Wildifae

Summary:

This is the dark age. The Dhére Realm was once ruled by the fair Fey folk and the Dragons, working side by side. They kept their secret a mystery to the outside world. While they ruled together the land flourished, as did its people.

But then Awiyn and his many followers came. They were ferocious and violent, with only one thought in their mind. To seize control. He introduced himself to the clans of Dhére, then twisted the minds of the inhabitants, teaching them that Dragons were evil. This way, he soon won power.

Soon, almost nobody remembered the wisdom and generosity of the Dragons.

The dragons desperately tried to fight Awiyn, but were overwhelmed by the sheer force of his army. They fled into hiding, watching, but not daring to intervene. The clans would not listen to their pleads for help - The fey were either too twisted, too bitter, or too scared of Awiyn.

Then Rahríténne came. She took after her father; she was a warrior. Her father was one of the few that battled for peace with the Dragons, but was killed by the twisted ruler. She decided to avenge him and make things right... even if it became bloody.

And before the secret was lost forever.

Excerpt: None. (Remember, though, the author can still send me an excerpt at any time :D)

Vote for this book if you like it!

Votes needed: Five