Tired

Matthew's POV
I slowly blinked with my eyes, my whole body was feeling beyond ruined, wait where am I, I started panicking, frantically looking around, I noticed I was in what looked to be an apartment ,, in a sofa? With a soft blanket draped over my body? Panic settled in and I shot up from the sofa, it was there I noticed a sleeping man in the chair beside the sofa, I quickly grabbed my knife from my back pocket and jumped on the guy whilst holding the knife to hes throat,, the man quickly woke up and looked up to me and then down to the knife by he's throat, " okay mate why don't we just calm down ey?, no need to slit anyone's throat" the man in the chair said, "who are you!!!? And where the heck am I!?" I said and pressed the knife a bit more down, "okay, okay! I'll tell you all that and more , when you're not about to slit my throat" the man said, I quickly jumped of the man and stood in front of him, "okay, explain" .
"Alright, alright" the man said and adjusted himself in the chair, " you were possessed by a demon, almost killed your neighbore, then I saved you, but you were unconscious so I brought you here".
"And my name is John, John Constantine"
"Oh" was all I replied, the exhaustion suddenly kicked in again and I sat down on the sofa, i placed my head in my hands and quietly mumbled
"what the fuck".
"You don't seem overly surprised by all this?" John said , "I'm not surprised , I know about magic and demons and all that."
"Okay good, makes everything easier for me, I won't even have too explain" John said.
"I feel like shit" I mumbled, " yea that's usually how you feel after a demonic possession mate" John replied.
"Okay I'm gonna go now" I said , and quickly stood up, unfortunately I didn't make it more then 5 steps thowards the door before I fell to the ground, John quickly came and helped me up letting me lean on him , while he wrapped he's arm around my waste to support me, "I don't think that's a good idea love, your body is exhausted, it needs rest, you won't make it home if you leave now" John said , "bollocks" I replied.
John helped me back to the sofa, where I sat down again, "so what am I supposed to do now, sleep on some random mans couch until I'm able to walk again or what, how do I know your not some phsycopath who drugged and is gonna drag me down into some creepy basement!!?" I exclaimed. John chuckled and said "Well there's not really any proof I can show you, but if I was a phycopath I'm pretty damn sure I wouldn't have saved you" 
"Fair enough" I said and shifted so I could lay down, I let out a low grown, my whole body felt like it was on fire. "You should get some sleep love, not to be rude but you look exhausted" John said. "Hmn" I hummed in agreement.