Chapter 10 Running

Saps pov. 

 Jack and I had just left my house in  the early morning and  I could see the cabin with the lake it was truly beautiful. "Jack its beautiful. Shit I have school today crap." I remeber "Saph its ok dont go I can protect you better here if you stay but tonight I have to go and get toby and chrisy, Jeff found out about tobys feeling toward her and mine towards you and now wants you both dead for the spite of it. OH I need to tell you ben and sally like too come here alot but they dont talk to jeff so no trouble there. Saph I love you . He said as he kissed my head as we walked in to the cabin. For a killer he has a nice place. " Saph  would you like to see your room and get settled in?" Jack asked. "Um yeah sure  will we be sharing a room or do I get my own?" I asked coruios and a little fearfull I love jack but I dont know if I could share a room with jack. " Saddly no you will be sharing a room with Christy when she get here but if you get scared of ever want me you can come and stay with me ok."  Jack said a little disapointed. " Jack  dont look so sad I'll vist you at night I promise." and with that said he showed me my room it was huge and purple I loved it and it had a bunck bed so I took the top bunck of course. Jack let me settle in I grabbed what I needed out of my bag I hung up my curtin a round my bunck giving me some supreration from my crazy world. I just coundn't rap my head ound the fact that this all stared that day at the park. There was a knock at my door " come in its open." I said its probly jack just checking on me but to my surpize it was sally I see i payed attention to many lectures from christ." Hi saph I'm sally i just wanted to see who jack is head over heels for. Damn you are pretty." Sally repiled climing up the ladder joining me on my bed ." Well thanks you atually want to see some thing." i asked grabbing my purple teddy bear I have had forever ." dont let anyone that your such a baby, I have a tedy bear too and im not a baby and neirther are you so  whats up would you like to play a game". I asked grabbing  my x box out of my bag." I love to play  games what you got? she asked smileing. Shortly after I showed my all my games  we end up playing my little pony adventure. (No jugement i got when i was al ittle kid ok.) After dinner I took a shower the went to bed. I dont know why i just couldnt sleep some was off and i was right. . . .

clif hanger haha