chapter 18

* Saph's pov*

 " Cristy what happen to you i couldnt see anything after you blew out your canddles you look good." taking in the awe of her fangs. " Saph this is was happens when some ones wishes to kiss a creepy pasta and it comes true  it turns them in to one of us its the same as of we were to wish a human will kiss us they'll turn in to a pasta. Zalgo is on messed up dude." Jack replied." by the way did you reazile that your eyes are really dark blue lately." " yes jack it because of the temp out side." i replied sarcastically." Saph there is no need to be sarcastic ." sally wispers i thinks shes scared.

I tunr to her, and slightly glares ta the small child. "I am not scared! Im kind of excited! I mean, how cool is it that e're both pastas now?" I turn to Christy, my face falling at her shell-shocked expression.

"But.... I..." She starts, and closes her mouth, clenching her jaw.

"Oh, uh, Tic? You mig-" I start.

"Ho many times have I told you not to call me Tic?" He snaps, galring at me ith twitching eyes.

"But- I hear Christy call you Tic all the time!" I yell, feeling Jack's hand on my shoulder.

"Shes different!" He grols out. "She doesnt call me Tic just to piss me off! She calls me Tic as an affectionate nickname!" 

"Toby." Christy says once, and the red color in his enraged cheks drains, his eye twitching still. He turns towards her, and reaches up, slipping on hisbgoggles. Her face contorts for a second, then she shakes her head and looks don.

"Well, its not exactly what I wished for, but, hey..." She shrugs. Then, she looks up, face paled and worried. "Wait... what about... Will I ever get to see my family again?" Jack and Toby both jerk like she'd slapped them, and the thought finally occurs to me that this is a permanent thing, that Im never going to see my parents again... The world narrows, and I feel like my head is going to explode. Slowly, ever so slowly, I strt walking towards the kitchen.

"Saph?" Jack cals after me. I open the door, and look around the woods. 

I step off the porch, and walk into the oods.

"Sapphire?" Christy calls after me. I just keep walking. I hear someone take a step, and I start walking faster, then break into a dead sprint. The trees slapping past me, and the sun streaking on  my skin. Twigs, snapping beneath my feet. A sick, tisted laughter follows me.

I run into a clearing,bending over to catch my breath, my hands on my knees. That laughter rings in my ears, and I recognize a hint of insanity in it. Ive heard the same thing from CHristy sometimes, a slight hint of something off, too calm and perfectly fine. 

Lets just say its a terrifying thing to hear in the middle of the woods. I look up, around the clearing.

My heart jumps into my throat, and my empty stomach retches, making me gag, and my eyes water. I look back up, seeing my worst nightmare in front of my eyes.

"Mom... D-Dad?" I whisper, staring at their mutilated bodied, and feling like someones watching me.

"Aw, look at poor, little, helpless Saphire. Just as helpless as that friend of yours. She got lucky..." Jeff drops don in front of me, making me yelp and jerk back. My hands curl into fists, and I stare at him with a burning hatred. "You wont get lucky again." He chuckles as he pulls his knife out of his stained hoody pocket. I glance at it, seeing my parents blood staining its surface, and I start to feel like a rubber band.

He takes a step forward.

The rubberband tightens.

"This time, Im going to kill you, and that little purple haired bitch. And Im going to make sure Jack and Toby watch as I ripp you two apart." He takes another step.

Snap.

My fist flies out, connecting with his too-wide smile. I feel his teeth crack and disappear beneath my fist, and I pull back, spinning and slamming my heal into his stomach, something CHristy has made me master over the years. He goes flying back, blood spurting from his nose. THere's a burst of ind, and a flahs of purple, and Christy is suddenly there, grabbing his long greasy hair and slamming his head on tree trunk. I blink, wondering how she got her so fat, and atch as she bares her fangs, her eyes black with streaks of her normal blue and green, as well as golden hazel. As I atch, the hazel grows. Its still mostly black, but there's still more hazel than blue and green.

"You touch her, you die, you pale facccced orphan with an asssshole complexxx." She hisses out. He groans in pain, and his head rolls back, just as Toby and EJ burst into the clearing. Ej's arms immediatley wrapped around me, and his whispers tickled my head as he turned me aay from my parents corpses. I could hear Toby's whispers, and then CHristy's shrill voice.

"I want him to know that he will never hurt any of us again. I want my name, BURNED INTO HIS SUBCONCIOUS!" She screams. Toby gently wraps his arms aroudn her shoulders a pulls her aay. We make our way through the woods t the house. Jack leads me to his room, rips off his mask, and kisses me gently.

"Are you ok?' He whispers softly, adn I nod. "Are you sure? I mean... youre parents.." I shrug, nd look down.

"I knew it was going to happen. Jeff wants to do all he can to hurt me. My mom and dad both had diseases that killed them slowly and painfully, so... I can speak ith confidence henI say theyre ina better place." I whisper, and he sighs, taking my chin.

"Im still sorry." He presses his cold lips agains mine, and holds me close to his chest. My heart is boken, but, I think, with him close... I can heal anything.

(AN; Awww how adorable. :3 NOW FOR CHRISY'S LOVE! SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER! -BG)

(btw, BG is BandGirinneedofTee. In case you havent ralized this, shes my friend who I co-rite this story with. She elped me ith thi chapter becasue, one, Im a terrible witer, two, she can make this chapter more that 100 ords long, ad three, BG; SHE GOT NEW GLASSES AND SHE FEELS LIKE A PROFESSONAL AUTHOR. :3 Mischef; Shut up, BandGirl. BG; *sticks tongue out* Mischef; Anyway, follow, fave, and fangirl! BG; BAAAAAAI!)

(Oh! I almost forgot! Mischef and BG in unison; STAY CREEPY!)