Welcome to Avengers Training Campus

I picked up my suitcase, oh god it's heavy I have all sorts things in it. From books to new tech and a little a.i I created for me named Jarvis. Hi, I'm Tony Stark and I'm 17 years old this year but I'm so short that people think I'm 14. Anyway, ever since I took down this guy named Obadiah Stane with my suit I got this invitation to this 'Avengers Training Campus'?. I mean I don't even want to go. It's like boring but at least Bruce is goes there.

My hands are shaking. God, my hands. The one part of my body I hate. I hate them, I just can't do anything right, my parents died in that car crash I lived but got sent to orphanage. Hi my name is Stephen Strange and I've always wanted to be a doctor but my hands you know happened but my 'superhero' name is Dr Strange the one time I actually get to be named Doctor.But then when I became a runaway,I met the Ancient One and she helped me. 'Ok Stephen your all set!', The Ancient One said as she finished helping me with my things. 'Ever since you took down Dormammu by yourself you're now going to Avengers Training Campus or whatever?', she said as she handed me my things. Ever since I got here she's been like my mother. 'Aw, come on I'll come visit ok?'. I said as I hugged her tightly. 'Ok but don't do anything stupid? Stay away from the dark dimension!', she warned me as she opened a portal up where I was going. 'Okay bye I love you?', I said as Levi swiftly picked me up and we bought flew into the portal and Levi was holding my things.

'Hello new students, I'm Director Fury and welcome to the new Avengers Campus. You've all been hand picked from different areas of the world to become Earth's elite superhero team. The Avengers. Please now welcome our special guest Mr Howard Stark!'. Tony slowly sunk into his chair. He didn't know his father was coming today. 'Hello fellow students, as you already know I'm Howard Stark. My son Anthony is also here today in this very hall, Anthony come up here!'. Howard said as Tony shamefully walked up onto towards his father. 'My son here was the first to build an Iron Suit and he beat some pretty impressive people with it'. Tony flushed with embarrassment, 'Hi guys, I'm Tony Stark and um it's nice to see a lot of familiar faces from the um conference?'. Tony quickly ran back to his seat. 'Each of you have an assigned dorms, it's placed on the notice boards. They are also next to your house members!'. Nick Fury said as he dismissed the assembly.

Ok the notice board says that my dorm roommate is a guy named Stephen Strange? Next that is, Bruce and Thor? Who's Thor? And Steve and Bucky? Natasha and Clint?. Dorm 177 okay I guess I go there. 'Hey Jarvis?', I said as the AI quickly responded with a, 'yes sir?'. I quickly asked, 'can you research a Stephen Strange for me?'. Jarvis gave me some information from Jarvis and he sounds pretty good?

Dorm 177? Wow that's my lucky number I guess. Levi and I fly towards the room, I have Tony Stark as my roommate. Nice I guess, I haven't met him personally but I guess I'd have to. But hey, it's okay, I mean I'd get more friends than I could ever have...I think. I made it the door. I think we both got a key because I had one but it was already opened. 'Hey are you Stephen Strange?', the boy asked as I came into the dorm room. 'Y-yeah and you must be T-tony Star-k?'. We shook hands but I quickly hid my hand and blushed. He had those perfect brown eyes and had the prettiest smile. No Stephen this is a guy you just met don't let your gayness take our you. You gay human! I stared at Tony and blushed but quickly turned away and Levi placed my stuff on my bed. 'Woah is that a flying cape?!', I smiled to myself and said, 'it's a cloak and yes it is'.

Woah, I'm roommates with a wizard?! A pretty hot one too. I'm bisexual so I guess I'm technically gay for him. I mean his eyes are like a foggy blue sky with a tinge of green sparkles flying around in his eyes. He is pretty good looking though, damn it Tony snap out of it!

So how'd you guys like the first chapter? I wrote a lot. A lot more than my actual assignments, that's not a joke.