did I hurt you that bad?

Tony's POV

I walked back into the helicarrier as soon as I finished fixing the engine, still in my suit. When I heard a voice behind me. "Well hello there", I say knowing as who it was. I had no choice but to fight him. But because he was under some mind control, maybe I could hit him in the head hard and that would snap him out of it. Right?

He throws some magical chains, which wrap around my arms and pull me closer to him, swinging me around. These chains would be better under different circumstances...NOT NOW TONY. I shoot a blast at him and he shields it with his magic, using the energy of the blast and throwing it back (😉) at me. I needed to find a way to knock him out. I grabbed onto him and punched him in the head hard with my metal fists. "I'm sorry Stephie", I mumbled as he went limp.

Natasha did the same thing with Clint. Which is smart. We had both of them tied against a bed in separate rooms just in case they aren't back to themselves. I stayed with Stephen of course. Loki disappeared too, so did Thor. I sat at the edge of Stephen's bed, reading a magazine about composting, which was kind of interesting when I heard a groan. I whipped my head to see Stephen looking around confused. "Tony...what happened", He asked, his voice raspy due to state he was in. "Stephen, is it really you?", I say as I look into his grey eyes, which were no longer blue. "Why wouldn't it be?", Stephen asked as he used magic to get rid of the restraints. I watched as he sat upon the bed, and flinched when he tried to place his hand on my shoulder. "Tony...honey...was there a reason I was in restraints?", Stephen asked worriedly. "Well..", I say in a high voice. "TONY", Stephen said freaking out. He sat next to me, placing a hand in mine. I took a deep shaky breath.

"I thought I lost you", I said placing my head on his shoulder. "Whatever do you mean", he asked confused. "You...were kissing Loki", I say quietly, a tear running my cheek. "WHAT", he said jumping up in surprise then sitting back down. "Yeah, and you said that you only loved Loki and you would do anything for him", I replied. Stephen's eyes widened. "You know I was under mind control right?", he said to me, kissing my cheek, my heart feeling that familiar fluttery feeling. "I know, but it was hard seeing you all giddy and lovey-dovey with Loki...I mean THAT'S OUR THING", I started ranting on. "aww, were you jealous?', he cooed as I blushed at my words. "shut up", I barked.

"You know I love you", Stephen said to me reaching out his hand onto my cheek, pulling me into a kiss. "I know, that was the last thing you said to me before all this mess", I reply. "I love you too, and I don't want to lose you, and when you were taken by Loki, I thought you were gone from me forever, you promised, and after you were gone", I ranted on and on. "But Ton-", Stephen tried to intervene. "Shut up I'm not done", I said getting up. "And when you left me, I started panicking and crying, and I, I couldn't sleep. I mean the thought of you with someone else killed me, and when you didn't know who I was, I thought everything was over between us and everything I knew was a lie", I said looking down at the floor. I saw him come in front of me, leaving a small space between us. He grabbed both my hands with him, bringing to his lips, kissing ever knuckle. I blush softly as he looks up at me, studying my saddened face.

Stephen's POV
Mind control....that explains a lot. The last thing I remember was when Loki was in the library. I do have flashes of what I did. But I'm lucky I didn't hurt anyone to point they died. What I'm concerned is Tony. Imagine having to deal with this and having to face the fact I didn't know him, I can't practically see his heart breaking. Anyway, I'm glad I'm back to normal. I'd ask him, 'I'd I hurt you that bad?', but I don't want an answer that would make me cry.