You'll never lose me

Stephen's POV

A few weeks later after the last chapter

'I can't believe it. Loki.What happened, I can't believe that he was capable of something like this', I thought to myself as I zoned out from my book,these thoughts have been occuring for a while. "Stephen? Are you okay?", Tony asked as he looked at me worriedly as I look towards him after he snapped me out of my thoughts. "Y-yea, yeah I'm okay", I said as I assured him. "Anyway, we have to go soon, like in around 6 tonight with the others", Tony said to me as he quickly ran to the bedroom to collect something. "Ok", I reply. I sighed sadly as I looked out the window, the sunlight slowly came onto my face as I walked towards the window. "Honey..are you sure...you're okay?", Tony asked again as I felt him grab me into a hug from behind. He was short but he made it work. His arms wrapped around my stomach as I placed my shaky hands onto his hands, still looking out the window.

"Yes..maybe...no, I mean, I just...it's complicated", I stammered along my words struggling on what to say. "Babe, you can tell me anything, even...if it's complicated", Tony replied, his head resting near my shoulder. I took in a deep breath and turned around, facing him, his hands now moving around my neck as mine placed themselves onto his waist. "What's on your mind?", Tony questioned, his smile faded as he show my expression saddened.

I look into his eyes as I spoke,"Loki, he was my friend, and pretty soon, we're forced to fight him". Tony looked down, unknowing on what to say. "I-I, I don't like the idea of that too but, but we have to fight him, even...even if it means hurting him", Tony said as his fingers moved around, playing wih my hair. "I, I know, but at least we're trying to save the world from Loki ruling Earth", I say as I lean into his touch. Tony's hand moved across, resting on my cheek. "But Stephen, my main concern is you", Tony said, you could hear the fear in his voice. His face leaned closer and stopped so close that I could feel his breath agaisnt my lips. All I wanted was for him to kiss me. Everytime he does, it feels like the first kiss all over again. "Why is that??", I say as my eyes never left his lips. "I just, don't want you getting hurt", He said as his eyes looked down. His thumb caressing my cheekbone. "I assure you...you'll never lose me", I say as I place my hand onto his on my cheek. He looked up at me, he finally noticed I was looking up into eyes and his lips. He licked his lips slowly as I took a deep breath, leaning ever so closer, leaving such small space between us. "Promise?", Tony whispered his cheeks burning red. "I give you my word", I say softly, as I felt his breath tickle my lips. I place my hand back onto his waist as his hand remained on my cheek, stroking my cheekbones with his thumb. I licked my lips teasily, watching him bite his bottom lip as he watching me lick them. "Kiss me", I say so quiet it was almost inaudible. He smirked, knowing exactly what I said. "You didn't have to asked". He smashed his lips into mine, suddenly our lips moving in sync with one another, suddenly our lips were fighting for dominance. I back away slowly, for air, and he smiled at me. "If you die, I will kill you", Tony said taking his arms off me. "Likewise", I reply smugly. "I need to go to the library, I need return books, and borrow some, and then read them there", I say taking my bag. Tony sat int his work chair. I walk up to him and peck him on the lips. "Love you", I say as I left. Wait, I've never said that to him. Gosh. "L-l-love you too", I heard him say as I close the door.

5:23 PM (37 minutes before the meeting with Fury)

-clank-

I looked up from my book in surprise from a soft noise that sounded a tin can dropping onto the ground. I looked around without standing up and saw no one here with me. I shrugged it off and went back to reading. 'Hm, Call me by your name is a good book', I thought.

"Steepheenn~"

"Stepheeeen!"

I stood up, leaving my stuff at the bean bag I was sitting on. Tony needs to stop playing games. Especially when I'm reading. I went into the dark corner in the library. "Tony!, stop with your stupid games", I whisper-shout angrily. Suddenly the lights started flickering. It was quiet, too quiet. "Tony! I swear, this isn't funny", I say a little bit frightened about the stunt he was pulling. The lights turned off instantly and a dark chuckly followed. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you think I was your lover?", the voice said. The lights turned back on and my eyes widened. "Loki...what are you doing here", I question. His face softened. "Listen, I, I swear. I am being framed", He lied. He walked closer towards me. I stepped away but I couldn't, he had sort of Asgardian spell blocking my way. "How can I know that I can trust you", I asked in concern as we were now close, too close for comfort. His magic formed horns and a scepter looking thing. He held it near my chest and chuckled darkly. "Ohh, you can't", Loki smiled evilily as his scepter pushed against my chest. I felt a sudden surge of energy through me. Suddenly Tony no longer mattered, not the Avengers, just him, just Loki.

(INCOMING WARNING, IF YOU DONT SHIP STEPHEN AND LOKI.....I'M SORRY, I DON'T SHIP IT EITHER BUT I'M DOING IT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA THE STORYLINE THING FOR THIS WATTPAD THING... TONY IS GONNA COME BACK I SWEAR) STEPHEN IS IN THE MIND CONTROL THING LIKE CLINT WAS IN THE MOVIE!!

"Now, you are mine", He said as he smiled lovingly at me. "Yes, yes you are Loki", I chuckled happily as he placed his hand on my cheek. His lips on mine seconds later. "Come on love, we must go, work needs to be done before I stand as king on this world!", His hand reaching to mine, I grab it, smiling up at him, "Let's go then, darling".

(IM SO SORRY...I HATE THIS)

Tony's POV

5:46PM (14 minutes until the meeting with the Avengers)

He's taking awfully wrong for his trip to the library. I got up from my seat and take a walk to the school library. What can he be doing that takes this long? I opened the doors of the library, people looking towards the door then back at their books. I sighed, I'm worried about him. This whole thing with Loki, Loki was Stephen's closest friend other than me, which is weird but hey, I never said I control Stephen. He's his own man. I look around and he wasn't anywhere, but HOW IS HIS STUFF HERE. I panicked. We have a meeting with Fury and he's missing. i took a deep breath in. His phone isn't here, maybe he has it. I tried calling, but he isn't picking up. Stephen likes being early, so maybe he's already there. Yeah, that's it. He's there. He's okay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:01

"Stark", Fury said sharply. The rest of the guys looked at me in concern. Tonight's the night we're boarded the helicarrier and Stephen isn't here. "Hm?", I reply. "The meeting has started, pay attention...you actually need to know something..", He said seriously. I nod and looked towards as he briefed us in on the situations. "And we have spotted Loki, Stuttgart, Germany", he noted. "And we've got two familiar faces joining him", Fury said in a happy sarcastic tone. "Barton..and", Natasha's eyes widened in shock. But Fury paused and he looked at me in sympathy. "And?", Steve asked. "And...Strange", Fury said as my eyes widened. "WHAT?!?", I said jumping up in my seat in anger. "They both somehow got into Loki's mind control", Fury answered back. "BUT HOW, YOU SAID THIS SCHOOL WAS FULLY PROTECTED FROM LOKI'S SCHEMES", I yelled back at him. "Stark calm down", Fury said sternly. "Also cover your ears for this part", Fury insisted. "No! Whatever you have to say, I can be here to hear it", I said smashing my fist on the table angrily. "Fine, somehow...we have information indicating that in some way, under this...mind control..", Fury stopped Loki at me. "What? spit. it. out", I say sourly. "...Strange and Loki might possibly be...romantically involved with...", Fury said uncomfortably as I stood up and left the room. I went to the shared guest room all the Avengers were sharing. I slammed the door behind, leaning my wall against the wall near the window. Feeling tears stream down my face. I slide down sitting on the floor, wrapping my arms around my knees. Tears going down, never stopping. He, he said I'd never lose him. was he lying to me?

The last thing I heard was say was that he loved me.....

NamiS123: IM AM SO SORRY,,,I HAVE SINNED....