Danger

Tony's POV (It's a recording)

Log No.33

Hey Log thing, I'm recording myself as this is the first time I'm putting on The Iron-Man suit, testing to see if it will fly. I know it's risky, I might fall to the ground and go SPLAT. But here I am on the roof, in this chunky suit, about to fall off and possibly look like an idiot if it doesn't work. So I

-ClANG- 

-CLANK-  

Okay, so here, goes nothing, if Stephen knew what I was doing right now, he'd kill me himself. 

3

2

1

-WHOOSH-

Oh my god!!! It, it works! 

Tony looked around with his helmet, he did, he was really flying. "Hey J.A.R.V.I.S., call Stephen!", Tony says excitedly as he flew around the campus. "On it sir!", J.A.R.V.I.S. responded as I flew up around in the sky. "WOOOHOOO", Tony said excitedly as he went faster. "Tony? What's going on, why are you screaming!?", Stephen said worriedly as Tony stopped screaming as Stephen answered the call. "Well, I can fly now!!", Tony said happily. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN FLY??", Stephen boomed into the phone, you could hear quick movement. Tony flew towards their dorm's window and said, "Look out the window", Tony said as he moved closer to the window. He was so close that he could see his reflection in the window. "WHat?" Stephen said worriedly and confused. "I said look out the window babe", Tony replied,  smoothly as Stephen moved the curtains out of the way. "AH! TONY THERE'S A ROBOT AT THE WINDOW!!", Stephen screamed as if he got jumpscared by something. Tony lifted his helmet as Stephen opened the window. "Tony! oh lord, please be careful", Stephen said anxiously. Tony smiled softly as he leaned towards him, kissing him before saying, "My middle name is careful", Tony say before flying off as Stephen watched both scared and amazed. 

"Sir! Please get back onto the ground!", a voice said through some speaker. Tony knew who it was. Director Fury. He flew down towards the ground, landing gently with a loud thud against the ground. "And who might you be?", Director Fury says as he walks towards the iron figure. "Iron-Man", Tony says as he stood still unsure of the situation. "Who the hell is Iron-Man?", Director Fury questioned. "Tony Stark", Tony says as the helmet come off, into Tony's arms. "Come with me Mr Stark", Fury said as he looked towards Agent Coulson. "I need you to bring Rogers in too", Fury said to Coulson as they walked into a different, secret part of the campus. "What's all this", Tony asked as he looked around the area, seeing nothing but tech and agents. 

"Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters", Fury said as they entered the main area. "Cool, now why am I here and what do you want?", Tony asked annoyed. "What do you have anything better to do, better than alien invasions?", Fury said as Agent Hill walked up towards with Steve Rogers. "Hey Tony", Steve said cheerfully. "What is all of this Steve?",  Tony said looking around amazed by all the different tech. "It's S.H.I.E.LD., it's like this spy thing I guess", Steve explained. "Stark, take off the suit and take a seat", Fury gestured as Steve sat at the briefing table.

"As you can see, we have this, classified item named the Tesseract. It was stolen from us by a 'god' that goes by Loki, you might know him, or at least seen him around, he was a student, also brother of Thor", Fury said in an angry tone, but then again he always sounds angry. "Loki?", Steve said surprised. "Why would Loki want the Tesseract", Tony asked in a serious tone. "We don't know yet, all we know is that soon, Loki will be bringing an alien army to conquer Earth", Fury responded. "This is why we're forming ourselves a Team of Heroes", Fury said looking up and the screen. Thor, Tony, Steve, Bucky,  Bruce, Natasha, Clint and Stephen were on them. "I need you two to bring them together, to discuss this issue, I'll need all to come into this building to begin training at 9 AM", Fury said seriously as he got up and went off to go do something else with his time. 

Steve and Tony walked out of the secret building worried. "Loki..", Steve said as if he remembered the name. "What about him?", Tony said as they were making their way to the dorms. "He was in my art class", Steve said as they pondered about where they knew Loki from. Tony's mind wondered to Stephen, he was friends with Loki.  He might need to ask him. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony waved goodbye to Steve and entered his room. "Where have you been?", Stephen asked as he sat at Tony's desk worried sick. "Stephen....", Tony said softly. "What, what's wrong", Stephen as Tony placed his suitbag (from Iron-Man 2) onto the nearest table. "I need to tell you something", Tony said as he explained everything that just happened, including all the Loki stuff. "Oh my", Stephen said in shock. 

Log No.34

Hey Log, so my test worked, my suit can fly. Yayyy, but that just made a whole new threat pop up. Fury brought me into this secret place. Said I of all people were chosen for some weird combat team, to fight against Loki. Loki....he was a good friend of Stephen's.