First Semester over....cya next semester!!

Stephen's POV
"Last day of Semester 1", I say to Tony as he smiled brightly. "Urghhh, I can't wait to spend 3 weeks with my friends back in New York! What you excited about Stephy?", Tony asked me. I blushed at "Stephy". "I....can't wait to hangout with my friend Wong!", I say knowing very well that I do not have many friends at Kamataj. "Oh cool, are those your wizard friends?", Tony says intrigued about my life in Kamataj. "Yeahhhhh, basically but I'm not a wizard Tee Tee?", I say smiling at him as he blushed looking away. He mumbles a little shut up, which was cute. "Well I gotta go to my last class of the day", I say quickly hugging him and walking away. WAIT, what did I just do....DID I HUG TONY.
————————————————————
Tony's POV
"Well I gotta go to my last class of the day", Stephen said hugging me and quickly walking away. I blushed as my body was against his. Is it just me or is it getting hot in here. DID STEPHEN HUG ME.. I walked into my last class with the most goofiest smile ever. "Oh I know that smile when I see it", Steve said as I sat next to him. "Shut up midget", I said still smiling. "I bet I'll grow on the holidays!", I talked back. "Pft, in your dreams", I say getting my laptop out. "Well, I'm gonna have to, Buck's going on some Russian exchange camp on the holidays so I'll be lonely", Steve said sadly. "Ooo~ Steve Rogers? Are you crushing on your best friend?", I say as he blushed like a tomato. "NO!", he shot back so quickly it was obvious. "Sure...", I said as the class got quiet as the teacher walked in.
——-0//////////0————————————-0-0—
Stephen's POV
The bell rings and everyone runs to their dorm rooms to get their suitcases. I walk into the dorm room Tony and I share. "Hey Stephy!", he said attacking me in a hug. I smiled. "I'm going to miss you Tee Tee!", I say hugging him back. "Me too Stephenito!", he said smiling into my shirt. I grab my suitcase and walk down the hallway with him. "Why can't you just make a portal and leave?", Tony asks. "I didn't want you to be lonely when you go meet your dad?", I say as he put on the most goofiest smile. "Well this is my stop", Tony said as he stopped outside an office, which was his dad's. We stopped and looked at each other for a second. I looked at his lips, and he looked at mine. It was like one of those scenes in those romance movies. I put my suitcase down and walked up to Tony. "S-Stephen?", but before he could say another I pecked him on the lips and ran for it. I grabbed my suitcase and ran through my portal, hearing a little giggle from Tony, "bye Stephy!". My heart skipped a beat after he said that before the portal closed.
——————————————————————
Tony's POV
"S-stephen?", I stuttered out but before I could say another word, he quickly pecked me on the lips and ran for it. It was so cute, I giggled at his shyness. Before the portal closed he stopped and turned around and smiled at me. "bye Stephy!", I said as the portal closed. Gosh, I love that guy. But how am I supposed to go on the school holidays without thinking about him now.