The next right thing

Tony's POV

I entered the portal, my suit of armour still clutching onto the bomb. "Tony. You still there..", Stephen asked worriedly as my eyes widened in fear and amazement of the aliens ships. Guess we really aren't the only people alive. Stephen's voice started to become static. I started to feel faint.  "Tony! Talk to me...Tony? TONY NO WAIT,I lov-", Stephen's voice stops. I let go of the bomb, letting it drift slowly towards the big spaceship. My suit was running low of oxygen, maybe I should make a space suit. My eyes were slowly closing and I slowly let myself fall down back to earth, back to Stephen.

Stephen's POV
"Tony! Talk to me...Tony? TONY WAIT NO, I love you!", I say tears threatening to come out. His connection was lost and I couldn't reach him anymore. I don't even know if he's alive. I don't know where everyone else are. Natasha closed the portal. Could Tony be on the other side. I look down at the concrete floor, tears spilling out, running down my cheeks, then falling meeting the ground. I let myself fall, kneeling on the ground, moving slowly, leaning my back against a broken car. I stayed there for a few minutes. Crying softly, looking down at my hands, unaware, not knowing what to do. I noticed Hulk walking towards me, I looked up, and wiped my tears then focused up at him. I feel like I lost a part of myself. I didn't know what to do next. What's the next right thing?

He was holding...Tony in his arms. Hulk grunted softly as he carefully placed Tony in front of me. Hulk moved his hand towards the faceplate, and ripped it off. I frantically tried to see if he was okay. Steve came running and fell to the ground opposite to me, Bucky stood next to him. Hulk roared loudly, and Tony was startled as he woke up. I took a sigh of relief, and bent over pecking his lips. "Your okay", I said embracing him into a hug as he tried to get up. "Yea, yeah, why wouldn't I be?", Tony said looking into my eyes smiling softly. "Have you ever tried shawarma?  I don't know what it is but I wanna try it, it's like two blocks away or somethin", Tony said as he got up slowly. I got up and nodded holding his armoured hand.