Hashtag Thruce!

Stephen's POV

I woke up in the tent to the sound of a loud clang. And also the sound of Bruce and Thor yelling at each other. I slowly removed Tony's arms around me, trying not to wake him up. It's good to see him sleeping, he's always busy at nighttime fixing up that weird suit thing. I unzipped the tent door and put on my sneakers. I could see Thor and Bruce whisper-shouting at eachother. Okay, you can't tell me they aren't dating. They always argue over the weirdest and dumbest things. 

"Brucie, that's not what I meant!", Thor said back as he tried to bring Bruce into a hug. Bruce looked as if he was trying to stay calm, since he did kinda turn into this raging green guy. "Then what did you mean", Bruce responded with an annoyed tone. "I meant that I love you for who you are, not as the Hulk, well the Hulk is great too!", Thor said softly placing his hands onto Bruce's cheeks. Oh my god, are they gonna kiss now!?! OMG please do. I hide behind my tent allowing myself not to be seen. "I'm sorry Brucie, i-if you felt insecure...", Thor said as Bruce smiled softly. "It's okay", Bruce said as Thor leaned in kissing Bruce. "Well, well, well, what do we have here", I say softly as I walked towards them. Thor pushed Bruce away and both blushing really badly. "It's okay, I won't tell anyone yet", I say reassuringly as they both took a deep breath of relief. "Thank you Stephen", Bruce said as I smiled before walked off. I guess I was right about them. I look back and see Bruce giggling like a child as Thor peppered him with kisses. I smirked as I walked off wanting to go see Tony.

I opened up my tent and Levi floated up to me as if he was checking who it was. I step into the tent and look at Tony who is cuddling my sleeping bag. Cute. I kneeled down, and attempted to wake him up. "Tonyyy, wake uppp", I say as he groaned and ignored me. "tOnYyyy", I say before Levi slapped him in the face. "OW, Stephen what the hell", Tony said as he shot up rubbing his cheek in pain. "Levi did it not me", I say pointing to the cloaking who looks like it's crossing it's "arms". Tony frowned as he got up and stretched. He stepped closer to me and I blushed. "Good morning babe", he said quietly as he burrowed his head into my chest. "Morning", I say kissing his head bringing him into a hug. "When did you get up?", Tony asked looking up at me kissing my cheek. "I'm not sure, I woke up and read some books", I lied. He smiled and went off to start packing. We have to start getting ready to go back to Campus. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony's POV

I pulled away from Stephen hug and walk off to find something to eat. I stepped out of the tent and saw Steve, Bucky, Thor, Bruce, Natasha and Clint huddling around the fire, to be honest it was kind of cold. "Hey guys", I say as I sat down next to Bruce who was snuggled up next to Thor. I mean, they gotta be dating right? "Hey Tony", Bruce said looking towards me. I smirked and Bruce looked down smiling as Thor hugged him tightly. "Is this what you midgardians do called camping?", Thor asked everyone as he held onto a poptart and heated it up by the fire. "Yes Thor this is what camping is", Bruce said as Thor smiled down at him. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and then I realised it was Stephen. "Hey baby", I say softly as he kissed me on the cheek. "Hey Tony", Stephen said happily. "Ok guys, we gotta pack up and head back to campus, so hurry up!", Natasha said getting as Clint followed behind her. I got up and grabbed Stephen's hand and we both walked off to pack up our stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we finished packing up, we got into Thor's van. Which I still ask, HOW DID AN ASGARDIAN GET A HOLD OF A VAN?? But that's not the point, the point is, I got to cuddle with Stephen the entire ride. And it was worth it. Once we arrived back to our campus, I ran into the dorm room Stephen and I shared and went back to making adjustments to my designs. While Stephen, being Stephen went back to practicing spells and reading. His cloak thing is just flying around and being really weird. But it's kinda cool, having the ability to fly, just wait until I fix my suit up. The Iron Man suit is gonna be as cool as me!